Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I want 4-6 tanks req raids. Just imagine how pleb dps will whine...

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, i literally just pugged into and cleared ToS on normal last night... [only because my guild took the week off] But i haven't heard of 3 tanking that boss. He's super easy on normal... Like you don't even need to follow mechanics as long as you got enough dps

Even with 2 tanks there can and should be a tank down there basically 100% of the time, if its mythic its easy to coordinate the swap on comms, if its a norm/heroic pug with no comms the few seconds delay won't get anyone killed. I'm all for 3 tanks when its useful (M Host as kind of an example) but ppl wanna jump onto it way too often for the slightest "cheese" which is not worth the loss in dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3allz View Post
    Can people please fuck off with their 3 tanks? If a raid member is spending more than 10/15 seconds in the torment room and dying in that time, with your own defensive cooldowns, then they need to learn to play and not "3 tanks needed".

Honest to god, do these people think they'll still need 3 tanks in 6 weeks time with ToS normal is on farm for pugs? I highly doubt it, so where goes their argument then?

/rant over
    Who's using 3 tanks for that fight? What are you talking about? If your guild is using 3 tanks for that fight, your guild is doing it wrong.

Your /rant should be directed towards your own guild for doing it wrong, not towards the game.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama