New Priest - Shadow Priest /Getting into Raiding

So i rerolled from my DK and Druid as i like casters best, but the Balance spec seems so boring to play. So i rerolled a Priest, currently at level 103 and going.

Thought i would ask here, as i never played a Priest before, and speccing into the Shadow spec, i feel like im dying all the time while leveling (Even using 3 heirlooms for chest, back and legs). Not sure if im specced correctly for multiply targets or what. But is it the case that SPriests are the harder spec to lvl ? Will it be any better at 110 ?

Also, what are the reccomended talents to go as Shadow ?

Deleted
    it will be better at 110 when you have a better gear. I level up my Spriest as disc and change after get 110.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miikalsen View Post
    Will it be any better at 110 ?
    At leveling as shadow is one of the harder specs to do i heard many say and not so fast at all, but you can forget about ever dying to most of elite bosses on the island when you solo them as shadow at 110 with decent gear.

Shadow are not a spec in raidning that will get boring for you, as you need to be on your toes to even do good damage. if you fail rotation just a bit you get smacked in the face with a frying pan by the meters.

Deleted
    Shadow is indeed one of the trickier specs to level. A few tips:
    - Spec into mindbender and use it with fade to stop mobs from attacking you for a little while.
    - Spec into mind bomb. Its cooldown is quite short, use it if you don't have mindbender+fade or even near the end of fade when the mobs are all grouped up.
    - Use power word: shield often. You can use it with mind bomb to get some distance between you and the mob and then flay to slow it.
    - Vampiric embrace has a long cooldown, but is incredibly strong. Don't be afraid to use it if it can save you from death. Don't waste time healing when it's active, your damage will heal you for more.
    - Dispersion is awesome. Especially if you have thrive in the shadows artifact trait. Get that asap.

As others say, it gets a lot better with gear. In fact, shadow may be one of the best non-tank specs to solo elites.

Deleted
    It's pretty hard, but not as bad as it was on legion launch.

Fade drops aggro on any mob that was touched by anything else, be it a pet, a summon, an NPC or a follower.
    Get Sol. Best damn crutch blizzard gave us for leveling.
    Get the tentackle bro trait, it's a good target for fade.
    Mental fortitude might help a bit as well, possible to get both by lvl 12.
    SL talent help with self healing a bit.
    Spec in to RoS, you want faster kills.
    Shadow mend is surprisingly strong and does not apply it's dot out of combat.
    Don't pull many mobs, you're not a warlock.

As a payoff, at 110 you will be able to solo pretty much anything, barring actual world bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only regret i have while leveling my priest was that i leveled as shadow. Disc is way better for soloing before 110