Thread: Doomfist Teaser

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Doomfist Teaser

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20877886

Seems Hammond is not Doomfist at all.

So Hammond can still be a chimpanzee riding on a segway.

Good, I'm hoping for the impossible on that still

7+ Year Old Account
    Akande Ogundimu
    according to reddit.

"akande" is a yoruba name meaning "First Born", and Ogundimu is a common nigerian name.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-07-04 at 04:50 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    So Hammond can still be a chimpanzee riding on a segway.

Good, I'm hoping for the impossible on that still
    Weren't they all gorillas?

An "evil" grey/white haired Winston with scars and whatnot would be cool. Obviously with a completely different kit.

A confirmed african name for Doomfist makes me hope they will get Terry Crews to voice him.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2017-07-04 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    according to reddit.

"akande" is a yoruba name meaning "First Born", and Ogundimu is a common Nigerian name.
    Might want to change that... looks bad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    thanks.
    i keep mixing up the 2.

Formerly known as Arafal

Introducing the newest Overwatch hero: Prison Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Weren't they all gorillas?

An "evil" grey/white haired Winston with scars and whatnot would be cool. Obviously with a completely different kit.

A confirmed african name for Doomfist makes me hope they will get Terry Crews to voice him.
    I forget which one it was, but one of the things posted about it mentioned Hammond being a smaller subject. It was something about "test subjects smaller than a gorilla"

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Introducing the newest Overwatch hero: Prison Guard.
    Times of Numbani reporter, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I forget which one it was, but one of the things posted about it mentioned Hammond being a smaller subject. It was something about "test subjects smaller than a gorilla"
    I may have missed that. I guess it would make sense for him to look completely different than Winston.

Mhm, says "page not found" when I click your link...Was the post removed ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Mhm, says "page not found" when I click your link...Was the post removed ?
    Works for me. You can access it through the news at playoverwatch.com though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Works for me. You can access it through the news at playoverwatch.com though.
    Mhm, yeah, I managed to reach the said-post through the main page...Looks like it's not available in english...only in french, here. Thanks Jessicka !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    ? WHat's wrong with Nigeria? Scratch that, a lot is wrong with Nigeria, but what's wrong with being a Yoruba from Nigeria? They are like, the most disenfranchised people in the planet at the moment.
    They wrote it with 2 g's, it had nothing to do with the country.

Wait are there really ppl making jokes about doomfist being hammond with actual conjecture.

Why are ppl so stupid
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    They wrote it with 2 g's, it had nothing to do with the country.
    I know it's wrong but I laughed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    ? WHat's wrong with Nigeria? Scratch that, a lot is wrong with Nigeria, but what's wrong with being a Yoruba from Nigeria? They are like, the most disenfranchised people in the planet at the moment.
    i wrote it with 2 g's instead of one.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Fully enabled. TriHard

What doesn't make any sense is that they broke out Doomfist and then Doomfist put the OR15's through a wall before getting the Doomfist. Did he already have the left fist and retrieved the right? Will he have both fists?
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    What doesn't make any sense is that they broke out Doomfist and then Doomfist put the OR15's through a wall before getting the Doomfist. Did he already have the left fist and retrieved the right? Will he have both fists?
    Just shows how strong he is even without the Doomfist, put the Doomfist on and it's something else.

Well we know there is a left and a right Doomfist, either it is the same fist recalibrated to the other hand or two exist. Perhaps between breakout and getting the right fist DF got the left out of cold storage.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.