Help restarting my Rogue

Hi Guys

Now i've broken up from uni for the summer i'm thinking of re-subbing and carrying on with my outlaw rogue. I stopped playing around 2 months into Legion so I feel i'm pretty far behind with my artifact etc Can anyone give me any advice on the quickest way to catch up, what to do and if Outlaw is still decent to play?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Hi Guys

Now i've broken up from uni for the summer i'm thinking of re-subbing and carrying on with my outlaw rogue. I stopped playing around 2 months into Legion so I feel i'm pretty far behind with my artifact etc Can anyone give me any advice on the quickest way to catch up, what to do and if Outlaw is still decent to play?
    All 3 specs got revamped including Outlaw.

Outlaw is much more fun now, but is not the top performer, if you are into that kind of stuff.

Unless you play for Method right now, you should be fine with Outlaw and HC content(still doing better than most DPS classes/spec).

If you are into PvP and some random BG fun, try Sub. You will never look back. The feel of walking around and hunting healers, ruining teams from the shadows is incredibly good(you really get this "uncrowned" vibe/fantasy). Sub is also the top dog of this tier in PvE.

Assassin is there but don't go that route(it had its time in the spotlight).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-07-05 at 09:14 AM.

Catching up is easy to do. Outlaw is nice enough for most everything; it's a middle of the pack spec. You can even use SnD, although it changes stat priority a little.

Artifact Research takes 3h 50m per rank, and once you get rank 40, it's easy to get your weapon leveled up. Gearing up to 850 is also super quick.

To quickly get 850+ gear:
    One you start into the new 7.2 broken shore are, you will be introduced to the 3 buildings. One of those buildings is the Nether Disruptor. When it is active, it will spawn a type of node called nether portals. When it comes up, open up custom group finder, and look for Nether Portal raids (do not join Sentinax Portal farms, this is something different). Follow the group around and kill the mini bosses that will give you armor tokens, these turn into 850s. You can usually get almost all 850s in less than 15 min.