24H leveling Stream

I'm considering the possibility of playing for 24 hours straight, and leveling up another toon. I was also going to try and stream the event (I'm not famous). I'm trying to see whether or not this is something that others may want to see happen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynarjr View Post
    I'm trying to see whether or not this is something that others may want to see happen?
    It's a No from me. The level up process is not that fun to watch, especially not when you've done it yourself numerous times already. If you do a 24h stream for the sake of making it 24h, it's not going to be fun for many people. You can only laugh at the quest text jokes for so long before you start thinking "oh, will you just move on already".

Others may like it, but again, it's a No from me.

I would have absolutely no interest in such a thing.

Its not worth your health.

Levelling is boring as fuck at this point. I'd mybe watch this on the PTR for a new xpac, but certainly not for outdated content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally have no interest in watching someone level up in WoW for 24 hours straight. Unless you're going to be interacting a lot with your viewers or you're going to be speed running, I think people will lose interest very quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you speedrun it I'll watch it.

You'll hit 110 in less than 24 hours though.

Deleted
    100-110 takes like 6 hours max

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    If you speedrun it I'll watch it.
    that was going to be the point, i probably should've mentioned it prior to. Basically will be completing leveling with only BoA's. (no EXP pots, from 1-110). Im getting the impression that people dont want to see a leveling stream, so Perhaps ill just make a sped up video instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynarjr View Post
    I'm considering the possibility of playing for 24 hours straight, and leveling up another toon. I was also going to try and stream the event (I'm not famous). I'm trying to see whether or not this is something that others may want to see happen?
    I don't think this topic is what the forum is about? You're basically asking other users if they would like to see you marathon play, semi advertisement build up.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..