Deleted

PvE Spec (Raiding, M+)

Hello,

I'm coming back to the game after a few months.
    Little background: I tried progress raiding in TBC, it was fun, but very demanding, since then I'm mainly playing on-off in casual guilds.

I really liked Assassination in WotLK and never really played Sub (back in Vanilla I fell in love with the backstabbing, ambushing, dagger-wielding badass, so gameplay-wise I always liked it though).

The Legion Sub's edgelord shadowmeme theme was appealing to me, but the other specs were performing better 'til now. With returniung to the game I want to try something different now, to shake things up a bit and AFAIK Sub is marginally better on most fights in ToS and got some nice QoL changes, I think this would be a good time to try out the spec.
    Even though I play on a casual level, I've always cared about DPS numbers and perfecting my rotation/gear.

'Til I can get my hands on the Sub bracers, I guess staying Assassination (have Shoulders, Bracers, Boots) will net me better results, even if I can learn to play Sub on the same level, correct?

Mainly I'm interested in the 'FEEL' of the gameplay (M+ and Raiding), how it's compared to Sin (APM, smoothness, CD management, complexity), and Sub's scaling in this and maybe the next tier (if Blizz isn't planning big changes).

I tried it on the dummy a few times and doing WQ's, but it would be really cool to read some feedback from dedicated Sub rogues, with end-game exp.

TBH I don't have a lot of time after work to experiment, so this would be very helpful.

Thanks!