Question Should there be bonus Xp for alts for per Max lvl chars

hello not sure if posted before so what i was thinking that there should be a system that allows more experience gain for alts for per Max lvl character. jsut say %10 for max lvl character so when you level your alt you gain %10 more experience, afer 2 max lvl character your new alt gains %20 for 4th alt you get %30 buff and so on. What are your thoughts?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    55% from Heirlooms is already enough imo.

Overall needed XP is already cut down massively.

I'm glad Legion chests don't give xp, as looting 25 AP is useless compared to the 1 million you get at AK40, and that's the smallest token, most chests contain (50) 2 million AP Glittering Memento.

Would love to see heirloom boots/belt/gloves/wrist just to have gear level with you, but would be happy with 0% xp on them, 5% would be nice however.

And there's always those xp potions / character boost and recruit a friend for people who think that's too slow.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-07-05 at 11:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by misterrium View Post
    What are your thoughts?
    That sort of system works quite well in a game like Marvel Heroes, where you often switch between numerous characters depending on where you're going and what you do. It's nice to be able to level other characters faster, but heirlooms already grant you so much extra XP. With your system in place, once I have one of each class, the next character can go say hi to the first questgiver in the starting zone and more or less ding 10. Then I spend lots of time going to somewhere else, grab a quest or two and ding 25. Then spend even more time going places until the XP gain is finally small enough that I can actually start doing a full questhub.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Would love to see heirloom boots/belt/gloves/wrist just to have gear level with you, but would be happy with 0% xp on them
    My level 43 outlaw just got his first set of gloves. That's actually his first piece of non-heirloom gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I doubt Blizz will do that since it will decrease the value of the lvl100-boost they sell. If lvling was even easier, fewr would buy the boost.

I would rather see some quality of life changes to alts upon reaching 110. Gearing is fairly easy now, but rep grind and order hall champions gearing and lvling is slow.

Deleted
    This is what Heirlooms are for.

10+ Year Old Account
    hello not sure if posted before so what i was thinking that there should be a system that allows more experience gain for alts for per Max lvl character. jsut say %10 for max lvl character so when you level your alt you gain %10 more experience, afer 2 max lvl character your new alt gains %20 for 4th alt you get %30 buff and so on. What are your thoughts?
    No, there shouldn't. Already way too easy to level now that the heirlooms have been updated.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Heirloom gear is such awful design, it turned leveling into the worst of all grinds - youre forced to play days and days of a "pre-game" without loot or anything else that makes an MMO cool.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    My level 43 outlaw just got his first set of gloves. That's actually his first piece of non-heirloom gear.
    From regular questing or dungeon-spamming? Latter seems more likely based on RNG.

Deleted
    Why not make them instant max level when you already have one max level char? At least people can come here quicker to complain about "no content"

I seriously do not understand: When you call yourself altoholic, then shouldn't you WANT the leveling experience to be long? What's the point of getting 12 alts to max level when you don't enjoy leveling?

Whenever these "alt unfriendly" posts are made, I can't help but think: Does he actually really want to play alts or is he just looking for a quick and easy FOTM reroll opportunity?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weikorr View Post
    Heirloom gear is such awful design, it turned leveling into the worst of all grinds - youre forced to play days and days of a "pre-game" without loot or anything else that makes an MMO cool.
    Really the only purpose of low level loot is saving the appearance, something that wasn't possible pre-7.0.

(outside of gloves/wrist/belt/boot slots)

Unless you choose to not use heirlooms of course, and new characters obviously.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-07-05 at 11:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weikorr View Post
    If you think it is a grind, then you are the reason. The heirlooms doesn't do much more than offer you a tool to level faster. The loot you recieve can either take a place of no heirloom, or unlock a transmog skin. As well, there are still many people leveling without heirlooms. And the final thing, you aren't 'forced' to play anything, you choose to.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    XP is not the problem, heirlooms vastly speed up the process (but make the leveling experience nonsensical). Heck AP is not the problem either, instant AK 40 makes the grind to Concordance very fast if you are willing to spend sometime. Ilvl is also extremely easy to catch up right now. Honestly the only thing that is an issue is some very involved achievements that serve as requirements for class specific quests/items/mogs needing to be done a dozen times.
    Agreed, rep/dungeons are still required for the class hall set, and the super-RNG upgrade tokens to 870 make that kinda useless. (broken shore WQ are random and then the reward is random on top of that, and it needs to be a specific WQ for that class)

Then obviously transmog farming on multiple armor types is a pain.

Got an epic vanilla robe in sunken temple yesterday, only it was on my plate warrior /sigh.

Artifact Appearances obviously too, balance of power most of all, each hidden artifact/mage tower should stay character specific but the dungeon/pvp/requirements should be unlocked once.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    From regular questing or dungeon-spamming? Latter seems more likely based on RNG.
    Razorfen something dropped two sets of leather gloves, the monk tank took the first pair. I was excite!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Heirlooms speed up levelling massively, which is why I levelled my last just-for-fun alt without them. XP is not the alt problem. AP and gearing is.