Class Hall Followers

Hey all,

was just wondering if there is any class hall follower guide on which followers I should have and what equipment slots I should be using on each on,

ive tried looking around but I haven't found anything so far.

anyone have an idea?

Thanks

I'm guessing this doesn't exist?

I've seen the "ideal follower setup" sheet somewhere in other post. But nothing mentioning the followers gear

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to follow this: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...yo&sh=491265a0

However I got tired of missions taking so long to complete, so I put a saddle, success chance on 4 hours or less missions by 40% and flat 10 or 15% success chance on every champion except my bodyguard(Meatball). I 200% stuff pretty easily still, and even if the mission doesn't end up going under 4 hours, a mission that would take over 24 hours to complete gets knocked down to less than half a day usually, AP/rep token/gold missions tend to be around 3-6 hours instead of 8+ now.

With Meatball I got lucky with the legendary follower equipment from the command center buff(chance on AP token + resources, chance on AP token + gold, gold). I know he has good success chance on missions but at the same time, I only really make him run a mission if it's an elite strike mission to ensure at least 100% success(usually by himself even with bodyguard equipment).

My active champions are:

Delas, Arator, Moroes, Maximillian, Meatball(bodyguard), Julia, Tyrosus.

Maximillian usually brings just about any mission to 200% if he's paired with literally anyone but Meatball for me, and the only counters I really watch for are ones that increase mission time and mission cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead