10+ Year Old Account

Tank LF Raiding Guild

Hello all I am currently looking for a new raiding guild. While I prefer something during the morning/daytime, I could definitely make a regular raid schedule work for the right group.

What do I bring to the table?

I bring experience and jokes. I've been tanking since TBC and have tanked all raids (except Ulduar) while they were current. I've never been in a guild that's fully cleared Mythic (or Heroic before there was Mythic) because I valued the people in the guild more than progression, but I usually clear most bosses on the hardest settings. For example, I was 8/10 NH and 4/7 EN this expansion.

I also bring a variety of tanks to choose from. Currently I have a 920+ BrM, 910+ Prot Pally, 900+ DH, and working on my warrior. I love tanking and I usually level all the tanking classes so that I have a good understanding of what each class is capable of and what they bring to the table.

What am I looking for/expecting?

First and foremost, no DRAMA. That includes loot drama, raid drama, IRL drama, officer drama, etc. If I want drama I'll watch the Real Housewives of Atlanta (which I wouldn't because I don't like drama). I want an environment where people respect each other and can joke with each other. I have no issues with people competing with me and calling me out while joking. But I won't stand for being whispered too or called out on voice and being raged at. If I make a mistake, point it out to me. No need to flip out and threaten to go tell daddy RL.

Honestly other than that, I'm looking for friends to enjoy the game with. I'm down with the adult humor and any other kind of humor. I like pranks and I will pull them. I don't really care about loot. Like I mentioned, I've been playing since TBC (well tanking anyways), and I know loots going to come to me eventually.

If I sound like a person that your guild might be interested in, please leave your spam below and I'll reach out to the tastiest canned meat. Also feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Panjier; 2017-07-06 at 03:49 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hi, Panjier. I'm not sure what you're looking for in terms of progression, but we may be a good fit for you overall.

I run a cross-server raid group that's an amalgamation of all of our raiders from vanilal until now. We found ourselves on other servers, we found ourselves with kids and demanding jobs, but we still wanted to play with one another a couple of nights a week. We've got mostly the same core as we had from the start of the expansion, and we usually run about 15 players. We parse well, but we try to be inclusive of people and bring them up when we've got the opportunity to teach.

Since we're cross server, and we've got little interest, we won't be doing Mythic. That's a deal-breaker for a lot of folks. That being said, we need one good tank who isn't a total madman to join our squad for the rest of the expansion. I'd also be happy to take along one of your alts, as long as you can make raid. Raid times are Thursday/Monday at 8 CDT. We raid until 11.

Have an awesome weekend!

edit: Since I'm not sure I can PM you due to the new account, you can reach me at doomstove#1817. Thank you!

My team Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 1/9M/(8/9H) ToS. We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Jayjay#1451

Guild Info:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1

Chill group of adults looking for a good tank for further mythic progression.

Please consider Realm of Insanity. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to midnight eastern. We used to be a hardcore, competitive guild on Zul'jin, but just raid casually now. We are currently doing 4/9H and intend to do mythic gently when our roster is capable. We're an adult guild - some of us been raiding together for over a decade, some have kids, but we're all done with the drama in games. Linya#1934

Hi Panjier,

After reading your post, I think that Free Reign (A)- Tanaris would be a good fit for you. We are a friendly, semi-hardcore raiding guild. 4 hours of weekly raiding lead to focused, motivated runs while still allowing time for RL, or other in-game content. Two raid groups allow members to play at their own level, while running their alts on the off days.

Raids: 7/9 H ToS, 4/10M NH
    Th/M: 7pm - 9pm CST (2 raid groups)
    W/Sat: 7pm – 9pm CST Casual/Alt (Casual/Alt)

All are welcome to join the guild on a trial basis, but for placement on our raid teams please contact Drathen#1342 or Justintuck#1424 in game to set up a trial raid. I hope to hear from you soon.

Drathen#1342
    Justintuck#1424

Hey Panjier

We are an 8/9H guild that is in search of a tank to finish off our roster. I liked your post and feel you are what we are looking for in a long term raider. We have built the guild on the same key points you listed. Please send me an invite in bnet and we can talk in the game.

Tabbed Out

Horde
    Mal'Ganis

Raid Schedule: Saturday 11:00-2:00, 3:00-6:00 PM Server (Central Standard Time)

Thank you for taking the time to look at our post. We are a mythic progression guild with plans of clearing all tiers in Legion. We maintain a steady progression raiding 6 hours a week. We are a relaxed, tight knit, friendly group who like to keep a light atmosphere while still downing raid bosses. Our main raiders have been together since Burning Crusade. We are looking for skilled, like-minded people who want to experience end game content. If this interests you, please send a message saying hi.

Regression#1736 Guild Leader
    Yuebe#1363 Recruitment Officer

Hi Panjier,

US-Sivermoon Alliance <Throw Em Over> ToS (9/9 N) (5/9 H)

We are a semi causal heroic raiding guild consisting of a core of 10 people looking to expand our roster for ToS. On top of raiding, we push Mythic+ , do achievement runs as well as gear alts. Our raid days are Tues & Thurs 8-11 EST.
    Message me here or add my Battle tag Infafred#1343 for more info =)