Elder Scrolls Legends

Anyone playing this? Played through the single player free campaign, thought it was fun. Don't want to spend cash before I get a feel for the game. However, don't want to just get wrecked over and over again at rank 12 because I don't have a decent deck?

- - - Updated - - -

104 views and zero responses, sounds like nobody plays this game?

Everyone wants their own Hearthstone but i think Hearthstone has put everyone off what always turns into a 'heres the meta decks, pay to get these cards or exist as millfodder' with these games. Without the real world chase of the cards its always going to devolve into a dull meta quick and Bethesdas real tardy to the party when the bubble never really got big enough to burst, it just kind of went down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it fun. But I dislike 50 cards being the minimum. Its waaayyy to much and leaves too much to RNG. Yugioh at least was at 40. Gwent is brilliant at 25.

I'm enjoying it. It's easy to obtain packs, soulshards and cards and it's fun working on new decks. It's a free diversion, in any case. I have yet to spend any money on the game. I don't see a reason to at this point. I bought two of the pre-constructed decks and I've been working on tuning them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt spend any cash yet, but for real the RNG is annoying to me. I will literally lose because I wont get a guard despite having plenty in my yellow purple deck.

The game is petty fun been playing for awhile did stop a bit after the skyrim launch while I waited for a few cards to be nurfed.Oh and yeah the rng can be fairly insane in this game sometimes ugh bringe rof nightmares spawning parthunaxx rip me.
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2017-07-22 at 11:16 PM.