Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Can you get off your horse of nonsense and say what specifically do you mean? All you are doing is repeating pompous nonsense like "preconceived narrative". Do you have anything at all besides that pompous nonsense? It is too abstract to be of value.
    QED. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    QED. Good job.
    "Could you say what specifically do you mean?" - "QED."

You are one step away from Jaylock.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

You are half a step from Jaylock.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's hyped about that Eonar cin on Argus?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    You are half a step from Jaylock.
    I am feeling like I am in a kindergarten. 90% of the responses are misreads / pretend-misreads of what I write like "you just bla bla bla <something irrelevant>" (with me then patiently answering "no, I am saying something else, here, let me try to be clearer" only to be followed by the next guy pretend-misreading something else and going for some other bizarre angle) and half of them are just "no u" like the above.

Perhaps I am in a kindergarten on some level.

Happy prognosticating about the subraces / "allied races", I guess. Everything for your mental health.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I am feeling like I am in a kindergarten. 90% of the responses are misreads / pretend-misreads of what I write like "you just bla bla bla <something irrelevant>" (with me then patiently answering "no, I am saying something else, here, let me try to be clearer" only to be followed by the next guy pretend-misreading something else and going for some other bizarre angle) and half of them are just "no u" like the above.

Perhaps I am in a kindergarten on some level.

Happy prognosticating about the subraces / "allied races", I guess. Everything for your mental health.
    If you feel that way, maybe you should quit posting on these forums, or browsing the internet in general.

I already did. You then complained about my word choice, despite it not being particularly unusual. "Pompous nonsense" is about the same level, so you are clearly capable of understanding it.

Since you did not attack my argument at all, i must then assume that you aren't capable of actually challenging it.
    (with me then patiently answering "no, I am saying something else, here, let me try to be clearer"
    And then proceeding to actually say something different than before. You weren't misunderstood, your arguments are just bupkis.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    sylvanas is nothing but an idiotic faction war plot device to shoehorn it into the game.

literally nothing else to her as a character.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    I'm curious, how long have you been banned since you joined ?
    probably more than 30 times, for several months.

So do the Silithus changes happen once one completes Antorus? My guess will be they want 7.3.5 to happen once the last Raid Finder wing comes out to make the Sithilus changes visible for everyone (similar to how they handled the Argus skybox).

Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    So do the Silithus changes happen once one completes Antorus? My guess will be they want 7.3.5 to happen once the last Raid Finder wing comes out to make the Sithilus changes visible for everyone (similar to how they handled the Argus skybox).
    Most likely.

At least the wound should be present at that point. Quests and such probably have to wait till everybody sees it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Because you wouldn't have your artifact specific ability, some of which are core to a spec, nor any of your traits or netherlight crucible stuff?
    Legion preorders boosts gave you a Tier 3 garrison, but I can't imagine them letting you skip the entire class hall campaign or artifact acquisition quests with this one.
    A solution would be giving one normal green weapon at ilvl 900 or so, and a few relics in inventory so you can get the first artifact you unlock at a similar level, and Artifact Knowledge will take care of your traits.
    I don't understand where your thought process is coming from, waiting until 8.0 wouldn't mean anything because we would still have our artifacts, it's not like they're going to take away our only weapons a ~month before Battle for Azeroth. Additionally, if you don't get your artifact from the boost then they would make you get it from the quest line just like we all had to do at 98-100. They're not going to offer free 110 boosts and then take away the option to receive access to your order hall and artifacts.

And I don't get how you think it'd make sense for them to give you instant access to the rank 3 Garrison but not instant access to your order hall and artifact.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-11-23 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Fixed
    they both are. i hate them both.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they both are. i hate them both.
    Fair enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    If you don’t count lfr, then my point.

But regardless lfr is content, and by your admission it’s the more used content. To me that would say we have at least two months of content.

But you refuse to count it, based on your rules, which can’t apply for everyone. Not to mention if you enjoy raiding, Antorus is at minimum a month or more of content.

You discredit lfr, you cherry picked.
    Technically LFR is not content, just a new difficulty for already existing content. In fact it is less content than the other difficulties, because mechanics are stripped away or dumbed down.

Off topic: Remember guys how I regularly mentioned how I have to leave the discussion to do band related stuff?

Well this happened today:
    http://www.deezer.com/en/album/51875852

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Technically LFR is not content, just a new difficulty for already existing content. In fact it is less content than the other difficulties, because mechanics are stripped away or dumbed down.

Off topic: Remember guys how I regularly mentioned how I have to leave the discussion to do band related stuff?

Well this happened today:
    http://www.deezer.com/en/album/51875852
    How is LFR "technically" not content? I'm pretty sure LFR is statistically new content for more of the player base than for those who do the raid for the first time on Normal/Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    So, anything new happened over the past week or so?

I discovered Critical Role last week so wasn't browsing MMO-C that much, except yesterday when I posted a bunch in the classic subforum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    How is LFR "technically" not content? I'm pretty sure LFR is statistically new content for more of the player base than for those who do the raid for the first time on Normal/Heroic.
    I mean by his logic, "technically" only Mythic would be content since all other difficulties are just dumbed down versions of mythic.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    So, anything new happened over the past week or so?

I discovered Critical Role last week so wasn't browsing MMO-C that much, except yesterday when I posted a bunch in the classic subforum.
    Gotta love CR's Vecna campaign. "Illidan" makes another ultimate sacrifice. -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Perhaps more people use it because they have very low standards for fun. But it is still not a new piece of content. It is literally just a dumbed down version of the raid that was released two months earlier. It also has less mechanics and takes a comparatively shorter time to clear.

This is comming for someone who never raided on the highest difficulties ever. On any MMO.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Gotta love CR's Vecna campaign. "Illidan" makes another ultimate sacrifice. -_-
    Shhhhhh... I just started on Sunday. Only on episode 11 atm. Still the first story arc in the caves under Kraghammer. They are about to assault the temple with the Beholder.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Shhhhhh... I just started on Sunday. Only on episode 11 atm. Still the first story arc in the caves under Kraghammer. They are about to assault the temple with the Beholder.
    Oh. Well, you're in for a pretty amazing end to it all then.