High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    From a Lore point of view we are wielding artifact weapons with immense powers. Remove then for the next expansion and our power will go down a notch. And i think it would be a good time to do another stat squish. It would even make sense in the lore.
    Hoestly, you should get stronger and stronger every expac. The stat squish is just a tool to not get crazy numbers that otherwise will slow down the engine that supports WoW. Removing the AWeapons it's just a gameplay thing to focus on another feature every expac instead of keeping them from another, execpt the Garrison-ClassHall thing, they're quite similar even if with substancial differences. So, imo, Lorewise we wouldn't be weaker.

Calling it now:

World of Warcraft: Tentacles

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    We are also forgetting Chromie scenario and Ion's remark about dragons.
    Tbh I don't give 5 Cents for his remark. It could have some meaning or it couldn't. We don't know yet and I really don't know how they'll fit Dragons into a Naga scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    but it will never be a Pirate themed expansion like people keep trying to "design" for Blizzard.
    I want pirates or riot!

a naga based expansion might be cool, i was hoping something would come out of WOD with the ships we kept building, and sending on missions...
    i was all over all of the "fel" after WOD ended, and we got a legion expansion full of MORE FEL !

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrel View Post
    Just to sum it up:

What do we have at the moment?

1) Some clues about some Trolls coming from Zandalar;
    2) Some Kultiras people in Aszuna;
    3) Datamined Kultiras quest set;
    4) A Kultiras lighthouse's model;
    5) Magni speaking about how Azeroth' soul is in dangerous.

This is pretty much it, there's probably more but I wouldn't bet on a Kultiras/Shout Seas expansion yet, I would like to get into consideration other possibilities like:

- We will leave Azeroth in 7.3 to go to Argus to finish the Burning Legion, free the Titans' souls and imprison Sargaeras, there we will understand more about Void and how it works with the help of Alleria. Doesn't it seem a digression to go back to Azeroth? And mostly important, I wouldn't rate Kultiras as much important as the Broken Isle and Argus.

- What instead if Kultiras is just a starter zone to get on a completely new map that would be on the other side of Azeroth?

I may be honest with you guys, but it seems too obviuos to me that the incoming expac will be related to Kultiras, the Nagas and the Void aswell, that's why I can't buy that. In the past they kinda tried, at least, to hide, or even if not at the end it wasn't this clear, which expansion we would get next.
    I didn't know what you meant about the Kul'Tiras "models", so I googled it and here is what I found. So as you can see, the first post on that forum leads you here. I don't know if it's legit or not, but if there are buildings only lacking texture and affiliated to Kul'Tiras, it's one more clue I'm ready to take!

EDIT: I just saw this has been discussed already very early in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I didn't know what you meant about the Kul'Tiras "models", so I googled it and here is what I found. So as you can see, the first post on that forum leads you here. I don't know if it's legit or not, but if there are buildings only lacking texture and affiliated to Kul'Tiras, it's one more clue I'm ready to take!
    Yes, these are all legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yes, these are all legit.
    Yep, just saw it's been discussed on page 6, for some reason I had missed it!

I missed that stuff too. The tower is especially neat. Reminds me of Tolkien Fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I missed that stuff too. The tower is especially neat. Reminds me of Tolkien Fantasy.
    It would definitely be an awesome model if it was textured. Maybe it will be a mage tower in Kul'Tiras since it wasn't used in Legion? It could work as Jaina's headquarters.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just in case if you missed it, but, the RedShirtGuy released a speculation about the new expac.

Just in case if you missed it, but, the RedShirtGuy released a speculation about the new expac.
    I'm reading it right now. For those looking for it, it's here.

Not a speculation but his "expansion concept".
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Okay so I just read it and now THAT is a concept that could make Kul'Tiras work on its own, without the other unknown Islands. It's cool to read something that detailed that actually gives flesh to an idea, even if it's just his concept and nothing official.

7+ Year Old Account
    and have a little ( or a lot if you prefer) nonsenses, from what he pull of etherals? they don't make sense in a expansion like this

It would definitely be an awesome model if it was textured. Maybe it will be a mage tower in Kul'Tiras since it wasn't used in Legion? It could work as Jaina's headquarters.
    I actually just had a look at Aegwynn's tower (the one in the above imgur album, not the one currently in Dalaran) and it seems to actually have a populated interior (walls/floors etc without textures). It seems to share some design choices with the similarly named tower in Dalaran and the Mage Class Hall, though. It's likely they used this old wmo for inspiration.

I've uploaded some quick screenshots (WMOs exported to Blender, hence some models look awful) to an imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/a3zqL

I also included a shot of the Kirin Tor lighthouse in the album which (with the added depth and shading) looks cooler than it does in the other album. There's also some cannons for scale.

A friend of mine (AKDovah) popped it in-game and is taking some better screenshots as we speak.

EDIT: More screenshots from Dovah!
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2017-07-10 at 05:59 PM.

Truth be told his concept is not exactly intriguing. To me it reads like more of same stuff we've seen since MoP. Everything is dark, shadowy, corrupted etc. What happened to good old WoW feel of let's walk into this beautiful zone, filled with nature that looks completely normal on the outside but there's hidden threats on the inside that we can reveal as we go. Ofc this is all subjective, I'm sure there's loads of people who'd love to see exactly what Ian is selling.

EDIT: spelling

I actually just had a look at Aegwynn's tower (the one in the above imgur album, not the one currently in Dalaran) and it seems to actually have a populated interior (walls/floors etc without textures). It seems to share some design choices with the similarly named tower in Dalaran and the Mage Class Hall, though. It's likely they used this old wmo for inspiration.

I've uploaded some quick screenshots (WMOs exported to Blender, hence some models look awful) to an imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/a3zqL

I also included a shot of the Kirin Tor lighthouse which (with the added depth and shading) looks cooler than it does in the other album. There's also some cannons for scale.

A friend of mine (AKDovah) popped it in-game and is taking some better screenshots as we speak.

Fascinating! Thank you very much Marlamin. The plot thickens...

I also included a shot of the Kirin Tor lighthouse in the album which (with the added depth and shading) looks cooler than it does in the other album. There's also some cannons for scale.

As always great work, love you man.

Fascinating! Thank you very much Marlamin. The plot thickens...
    I'd just like to make sure that Aegwynn's tower is not so related to Kul Tiras as the other album implies as it was. It's the same basic layout as what is used in the center of Dalaran currently. The lighthouse is awesome, though!