Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I don't know how many times I have to say that "We’re going to continue to work on it" is about "selling the fantasy of the races in the game" and "we're going to ... make it happen" is a product of saying things to the live audience. Seriously, if you are ever in an exhibit against a big body of people using your product and are important enough to maybe be making promises, you are going to see yourself promise something as well. It is contagious. In the evening in the hotel you will first kick yourself for ending up exaggerating and overpromising and thank yourself for not promising even more.
    In order for me to agree with this you have to admit that they are lying, over exaggeration is incorrect because that would imply sub races are happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I am wondering how else you can make yourself look even more stupid at this point.

the mods are going to ban you if you don't stop bringing politics into this thread.

How ironic of you to say that, since you're doing the same
    I refuted you argument about sub races being avaliable to all races by pointing out the stretch you have to make with special lore corner cases to make that so. Then you decided just to be an ass and type wrong in caps

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    And how would mod know which leak is real and which just troll attempt?
    I mean this:

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    its 4 people that just endlessly type nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    I refuted you argument about sub races being avaliable to all races by pointing out the stretch you have to make with special lore corner cases to make that so. Then you decided just to be an ass and type wrong in caps
    Alrighty then, feel free to debunk each and every combo suggested by the community (not by blizzard).

And i will happily explain each and every one.

Also it wasn't in caps

In order for me to agree with this you have to admit that they are lying, over exaggeration is incorrect because that would imply sub races are happening.
    No, it wouldn't imply that.

I explained what is going on. I don't really care whether you agree, sorry. If you want to think that this is a sign of them developing subraces, then first, LOL, and second, whatever.

Deleted
    Blizzard has a long history of not delivering what they promise. Exhibit A - Warlords of dreanor

If naga is going to be the new race, which would be cool, the sexual dimorphism between the males and females brings about some interesting questions on race stats/best classes option.

>.> not to mention the 4 arms and lack of legs.

Ad hominem fallacy. Cos your losing
    Typical case of a desperate attempt to overturn an argument in your favour when clearly you've just been saying "fallacy" and "ad hominem" in almost all your answers. If you want to throw the only latin locution you know at me, a bene placito, I will let you continue your little game ab absurdo (see, I can play too). I have nothing to prove, especially to you and your pesky attempts to bring CHAOS to this thread and its good people, so on this, I wish you a nice day.

Baaaaack on topic, you guys convinced me to get that virtual ticket haha! Blizzcon streams, here I coooome! *jumps into the hypetrain next to Taylor/Feali*

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has a long history of not delivering what they promise. Exhibit A - Warlords of dreanor
    Doesn't mean it will happen again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post
    If naga is going to be the new race, which would be cool, the sexual dimorphism between the males and females brings about some interesting questions on race stats/best classes option.

Sexual dimorphism never affected stats before, don't see them changing it now.

At first i was all for subraces but some races would get the short end of the stick for example pandaren (like wtf would we get? Jinju/hozen?Furry fanstuff?) worgen (nelf worgen sound good on paper but you're in worgen form most of the time so it's useless except for rp)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    I mean this:
    Honestly, all you need to do is read 1-2 people in this thread that datamine shit. Rest can be filtered out.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    At first i was all for subraces but some races would get the short end of the stick for example pandaren (like wtf would we get? Jinju/hozen?Furry fanstuff?) worgen (nelf worgen sound good on paper but you're in worgen form most of the time so it's useless except for rp)
    First of all, pandaren subrace wouldn't be an entirely different race.

Secondly, the entire point of subraces is for the looks, so your worgen point is null.

- - - Updated - - -

Well on the plus side of all this infighting at least we bumped this thread a lot lol

First of all, pandaren subrace wouldn't be an entirely different race.

Secondly, the entire point of subraces is for the looks, so your worgen point is null.

- - - Updated - - -

Well on the plus side of all this infighting at least we bumped this thread a lot lol
    For the looks : if i just get a nelf as non worgen form it's completely useless, i'd rather get another kind of worgen, a dog like worgen? A fox like worgen? Idk
    And what would be viable for pandaren? Nothing i can think of! Brown bears? Would be weird as theyre y'know PANDAren

10+ Year Old Account
    Still fighting?

Okay..

Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post

They could go the route of the Naga brute, a new breed of Naga with legs. Could tie in the Wound and leaking titan blood, causing evolution. Who knows.

Edit: Could also be intriguing to tie in the Crucible into races(the idea, not the actual crucible). Additional customization via Light and Shadow(eyes, tattoos, specific hair styles, etc).
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-09-26 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    For the looks : if i just get a nelf as non worgen form it's completely useless, i'd rather get another kind of worgen, a dog like worgen? A fox like worgen? Idk
    And what would be viable for pandaren? Nothing i can think of! Brown bears? Would be weird as theyre y'know PANDAren
    i'm assuming you don't know much about lore, but worgen are one of a kind, night elves are the only alternative (known) and it isn't useless.

If that is useless, then by that logic all subraces are usesless. Pandaren likely wouldn't have a subrace (which not all might have) Furblog is the closest they could add if they wanted to retcon/addlore/lorestretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Still fighting?

Okay..
    Who's that?

(This was just a demonstration that the distance between the sidelines and the bloodbath in the center is small enough to be covered with a couple of words. :-) )

Guys, my dad works at Blizz and he told me this is what next expansion is going to be:

With his final breath after making Silithis into a giant ladyhole, Sargeras is going to resurrect Garrosh, who will create the Mongrel Horde, the focus of next expansion.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mongrel_Horde

Deleted
    Alrighty then, feel free to debunk each and every combo suggested by the community (not by blizzard).

And i will happily explain each and every one.

Also it wasn't in caps
    I'll keep it short as it's the 3rd time I've written this.
    Furblogs - to primitive
    Giblins - to primative
    Night elf worgan - all feral and incurable
    Vrykul - too tall (blizz canned ogers for the same reason)
    Titan constructs (mech gnomes, iron dwarfs etc) - don't have free will
    High elves- extremely small remaining population
    Lightforged goats - very few in number
    Forsee trolls - hate humans and blood elves way to much
    Zandalari - obsessed with a make zandalar great again won't accept the factions
    Leader gnomes-arnt a race and also insane
    Youngol - to war like and independent

This leaves
    Orcs tribes
    Dwarf clans ( u can have iron dwarf skin now BTW)
    Shatter spear trolls
    Tunkah
    Those are doable but would be easy with customization skins and such

Now
    Night born
    Broken
    Those seal people in North rend

There do able but would be new races total

Ogers - canned for being to big blizz stated they won't make a race playable bigger than a tauren
    Naga - legs problem and making jumping look good and still instant