Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 7.3 PTR - Kul Tiras Armor Sets, Updated Rogue Tier 21, Overwatch - Doomfist

Patch 7.3 PTR - Build 24500

Season 11: Everything You Need to Know

Who's That Hero? It's Maiev Shadowsong!

Kul Tiras Armor Sets
    The latest PTR build added an interesting armor set that is named Kul Tiras Quest. There are lots of interesting elements in the textures that make up the sets.

Tier 21 Armor Set - Rogue
    You can see all of the Tier 21 armor sets here.

Rogue Mythic Tier 21 Armor Set Rogue Heroic Tier 21 Armor Set Rogue Normal Tier 21 Armor Set Rogue LFR Tier 21 Armor Set

Overwatch - Doomfist Update
    Jeph from the Overwatch team is back with another Developer Update, finally talking about Doomfist!

Last edited by chaud; 2017-07-06 at 09:56 PM.

next xpac confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    So we will temporarily BTFO Sargeras and Queen Azshara will take advantage of that?

Colour me surprised.

But why would they reveal hints at the next expansion now(if this is a hint)?
    I feel like it would make more sense to build this kind of hype later on during the PTR instead of now that the PTR just got up and running with new stuff + new patch just went live on live realms.
    Seems odd.

My name Jeff

How do you guys take a Kul Tiras set as evidence for a Naga/Azshara expansion?

Didn't they say there was another raid setup after Argus? Would make sense that as soon as we come back she is there ready to pounce? I don't think they have enough to make her into a full expansion? Do they?

... Finally, a reliable source hinting at this!!

wow. the rogue set looks way worse now. the other version was awesome.

Well that just got killed all the crazy fake leak threads that were gonna come to MMOC lol

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Didn't they say there was another raid setup after Argus? Would make sense that as soon as we come back she is there ready to pounce? I don't think they have enough to make her into a full expansion? Do they?
    No, Argus is the last raid in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    No, Argus is the last raid in Legion.
    No, it's not.

They said during a Q&A that there will be another tier set after Argus. Ion said it, sitting next to that dude with the afro.

I mean if Overwatch didn't have a community that rivals Call of Duty in toxicity then I might still play it, but honestly you either play in a full group or get people so unintelligent that they can't figure out the gamemode. Then you have the fact that its like WoW BG's and assists = kills its kind of just a joke game for Blizz to actually enter the eSports niche for real. The game is literally just a sci-fi Team Fortress, and that hasn't been even mildly popular since its release.

Cybord? is that you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the same thought as everyone else here, I think :P If they care to start fleshing out Kul Tiras related things then that's possibly in preparation for an islands' based expansion that likely would involve naga and old god things

Oh, hell.

We go to Argus, Azshara/N'Zoth attacks Azeroth while we're gone, and another of Jaina's homes is annihilated by Cataclysm 2.0, and she then breaks completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doomfist not voiced by Terry Crews. 0/10

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    8.0 = Azshara expac then

Don't forget that there are more Kul Tiras models which have been discovered around the launch of Legion, and those were also not seen in the live game yet so far.

Rogues get a fedora now?