7.3 Weaponmaster

Weaponmaster Your abilities have an 100% (currently 6%) chance to hit the target twice each time they deal damage. Subtlety Rogue - Level 15 Talent.

Seems good. Really, really good. Obviously there are more changes incoming and this is being tested out.. but wow as is this is crazy lol

That is a placeholder, this thing can't have a 100% proc chance or it would give you insane damage. Weaponmaster would hit 16.5 times more than it does now, we have fights were it does 6-10m damage, multiply that by 16.5 and you can see this talent can't realy do what this datamine suggests. The only way it is becoming a 100% proc is if the extra damage from the bonus hit is going to be realy realy low.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-07-06 at 10:06 PM.

Figured as much. If the proc chance remains I'm guessing the additional attacks would deal reduced damage or something like that..who knows. Couldn't stop my eyes from popping out of my head when I first read it

Pretty sure this 100% is to gather more data on it because it's hella buggy. But if they do go 100% then it'll have to hit for 6% of normal or some low number like that lol. 6% of a 15 mil eviscerate is already 900k

Like a few have said, the 100% chance is to get rid of the bugs (DFA bug as an example). In the end we maybe see it get buffed to 7% or even 10%.

That's datamining for you. always double check all the numbers.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose