FFXIV video content for new and ex wow players

Just plugging myself a bit here and my crude channel. I was recently a WoW/Blood DK focused channel, but after having played WoW for the better part of 12 years I have left that game for good about 6 months back. Been playing FFXIV since ARR release as well and still love the game. My channel is now focused on FFXIV. My most recent videos explain why I quit WoW, Why I like FFXIV better and feel its a superior game and a beginners guide to FFXIV for players coming from WoW, other MMOS or just starting fresh in general.

Here is the latest: youtube.com/watch?v=iBAnorfq498

Anyway thanks for reading. Just thought I'd inform people as my blood DK change video was quite popular and I'm sure a handful of people were wondering where I disappeared to over the last 6 months. Well FFXIV is the answer.

To me, the biggest thing for FF14 is EVERYTHING has a story. The MSQ story, the raid and dungeon stories, all the class and job stories, even crafters and gatherers have stories.

You should have touched on Palace of the Dead, the Deep Dungeon, that's another big departure from WoW in having a role-less, randomized dungeon to queue for and run for XP/Tomestones and loot.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would've been interested if it was just beginners guide, but since you had to do the usual pretentious "LET ME TELL YOU WHY ITS BETTER!" shit, meh.