Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    people ask for stones to be dropped because they like carrying them I guess, but they don't that often get used in pubs. And even when they do, they probably aren't a lifesaving heal, unless the person using them happens to be another warlock.
    So true!!!!!!!!!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Pozhinat View Post
    Blizz will always argue that healthstones are free. Not meant to be stronger than health pots, or health pots become irrelevant. They're a free alternative, simple as that.
    Other consumables that replicate class buffs are weaker and used to shore up groups that lack the class, this is all the more relevant when M+ is such a huge part of the content available and not every group has a warlock - health potions have a sizable market there.

    Healthstones are, as far as I'm aware, uniquely weaker than the crafted alternative - which seems farcical in an expansion where we've had CLASS FANTASY thrown at us left right and center, to varying results.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    25% would actually be useful unlike the current iteration. However the benefits aff gets would have to be nerfed, a 100% heal on a 2min CD would be pretty op for pvp
    Think it would be 75% for affliction, as the trait grants an additional 25%, which would be doubled to 50%, for a total of 75%.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Think it would be 75% for affliction, as the trait grants an additional 25%, which would be doubled to 50%, for a total of 75%.
    Which is actually similar to how it is right now already. A health stone under reap heals me for about that much.

    I'm VERY glad to see that they finally retreated from the nonsensical "we want to push alchemy" crap and made health stones at least somewhat useful...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    people ask for stones to be dropped because they like carrying them I guess, but they don't that often get used in pubs. And even when they do, they probably aren't a lifesaving heal, unless the person using them happens to be another warlock.
    Yeah. I drop my soul well thing for mythic+ runs but if I'm about to die they never save me. I usually just use them to put some stress off the healer though I've found drain life spam to be just as effective (when I'm destro).

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Which is actually similar to how it is right now already. A health stone under reap heals me for about that much.

    I'm VERY glad to see that they finally retreated from the nonsensical "we want to push alchemy" crap and made health stones at least somewhat useful...
    It wasn't even done originally to push alchemy. In WoD healthstones were nerfed in relation to potions to push First Aid of all things.

  7. #27
    Can anyone actually confirm they heal 25 % on PTR or is this just all speculations

  8. #28
    yes the heal for 25% on ptr 50% for aff 75% with reap up

  9. #29
    Official Patch notes confirm this now too

    Warlock
    Healthstone now heals 25% of the user’s health at all levels.
    Developers’ note: Healthstones should be more useful at current endgame health amounts.

  10. #30
    ..then they should have them not share a CD with pots like before .. long before .. and yes I know, it would make every raid want a lock ..

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ..then they should have them not share a CD with pots like before .. long before .. and yes I know, it would make every raid want a lock ..
    They buff the shit out if it and now you want them to make it even better, even though the buff makes it the best it's been in years and actually usable. This is why we can't have nice things.

  12. #32
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lowlands
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Teroch View Post
    They buff the shit out if it and now you want them to make it even better, even though the buff makes it the best it's been in years and actually usable. This is why we can't have nice things.
    As an affliction warlock I barely need Healthstones. And I never bring health pots to begin with. It would only be better for the other raiders... Tbh I want the raid version to require a sacrifice... that'd be hilarious . With classes that have invis or other ways to avoid dieing on a wipe provide a bonus if sacrificed .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •