The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

[H or A][US] 890 Hunter/ 899 Moonking looking for Heroic guild with intentions for M

Hello everyone, for the last tier (NH) I had taken a break from the game and only recently returned with 7.2. Since then I've been grinding the pug life trying to get my skills and gear up to scratch to compete enough to get into a decent guild.

I honestly prefer to play my Hunter by a lot but I completely understand that I'm more likely to get into a guild with my druid so I put them both there. If nothing else, I'll gear my hunter with Alt runs and hope to swap for Argus.

First of all, here are my Armories:

Druid:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...unetotem/ilnez

Hunter:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eonar/sylvarys

Achievements from this expansion:

Cutting Edge : Xavius

AotC : Helya

I've also cleared all of H NH just one week after it was no longer AotC.

Achievements from Previous Expansions (using current denominations):

Aotc : Yogg-Saron

Cutting Edge: TotGC (10)

Cutting Edge : Arthas (10 and 25)

Cutting Edge : Deathwing

AotC: Tier 1 of Pandaria

Artifact status :

Convergence rank 1 on Moonkin

Convergence rank 1 on Marksman

2 traits off Convergence rank 1 on Resto

I've been busting my butt to try to get into pugs (and putting up with pug shenanigans!) to get my 4 piece which finally brought my DPS to a reasonable level. My hunter's a little behind her because I mostly got myself into groups at first (I was i860 when I came back) with my resto OS.

What will I bring to a raid team:

I am an upbeat, happy and positive raider with a very progression oriented mindset. In both my professional and in-game life I am a very team oriented person. I'll always be more than happy to help a guildy with something if I can and don't have other pressing matters to attend to. I don't complain about loot as long as there's some semblance of logic to it (I don't mind LC but I strongly prefer EPGP or other such systems).

What I'm looking for in a guild:

- Currently progressing on Heroic (would prefer 3/9+)

- 8:00 PM + EST raid times (this is very important, being on earlier would be very difficult if not impossible)

- Cross-realm tryout (before I transfer) to make sure I'm a good fit

- 2-3 weekday schedule (Mon - Thurs)

- Preferably a guild interested in doing stuff outside of raid time together (M+, etc)

Please message me either on Reddit or in game, I will post my battletag when I get home!

Thanks for considering me! Nez#1406

Still Alive want you :)

<Still Alive> is a Alliance raiding guild on Durotan/Ysera.

It's goal is to have fun while killing boss and helping each other improve.
    We do raid, M+, old content archievment

We are currently reforming or core group after having move from a less populated server.
    where we used to be the first alliance guild.

For now we will focus on Heroic until we get enought people to start mythic again

So bring your cube, eat some cake, and let's have fun.

Progression:
    As a guild, we are currently 9/9N, 6/9H in ToS, 4/10M NH.

Needs:
    We need a bit of everything but mostly DPS

Schedule:
    Tues-Wed-Thurs from 8-10 PM (EST).

Requirements:
    - Be willing to help other
    - Have basic raid-related addons such as DBM, Recount, etc.
    - Be nice

leetah#1951 or Leetah on US - Durotan
    Flaura on US - Durotan

<Rise Again> is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Saturday: 11:00pm-1:00am Server
    Sunday: 11:00pm-1:00am Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    4/10 H Nighthold
    8/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS
    Mdps: Case by case basis
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk
    All strong players are encouraged to join and compete for a spot.

Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player just short trial to determine knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer.

Rakof, BT: CruelAvenger#1844
    Gm: Falindis
    Officers: Schlawng, Banetsp, Rakof
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52

Hi Ilnezhara,

After reading your post, I think that Free Reign (A)- Tanaris would be a good fit for you. We are a friendly, semi-hardcore raiding guild. 4 hours of weekly raiding lead to focused, motivated runs while still allowing time for RL, or other in-game content. Two raid groups allow members to play at their own level, while running their alts on the off days.

Raids: 7/9 H ToS, 4/10M NH
    Th/M: 7pm - 9pm CST (2 raid groups)
    W/Sat: 7pm – 9pm CST Casual/Alt (Casual/Alt)

All are welcome to join the guild on a trial basis, but for placement on our raid teams please contact Drathen#1342 or Justintuck#1424 in game to set up a trial raid. I hope to hear from you soon.

Drathen#1342
    Justintuck#1424

Rise Again is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    10/10 H Nighthold
    9/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS Except Shaman and Priest

Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player just short trial to determine knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer.

Rakof; BT: CruelAvenger#1844
    Gm: Falindis; BT: TankAdin#11114
    Officers: Rakof
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52

Hello Ilnezhara!

Midpull is a semi-hardcore guild on US Hyjal. Currently we are 8/9H and looking to get into M ToS shortly. We have been 7/7M EN and 7/10M NH. Previously we've been 13/13M HFC, and were server 3rd. We are looking for DPS and Healers right now, hopefully to get back to server 3rd soon.

We raid Tues-Thurs from 7pm-10pm Pacific Time.

Btags you can talk to are kourin#1303 and Tenadin#1185.

Thanks!

Rise Again is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    10/10 H Nighthold
    9/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS Except Shaman and Priest

Rakof; BT: Rakof#11226
    Gm: Falindis; BT: TankAdin#11114
    Officers: Rakof
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52