Concordance of the Legionfall

Just did Concordance of the Legionfall rank 7. Atm I am rank 5 on my ele and rank 2 on enhance (for pvp), I switch once and a while. Is there a value or anything to getting high levels of Concordance ?
    I mean what am I losing by not putting it all in resto?

Or is this just a stam buff I need to do mythic raiding.

I don't remember where i heard/read it. But someone said after the initial point, you need 10-15 points in to numerically valuable again? What with the time/effort it takes to get there anyways billions of point zomg! argggg.

Up-time is 2x10s per 60s aka 33%. Each point adds 300 int, which averages out to 100 int with the up-time. With my stat weights, 100 int is about 2072 dps. Even at the conservative estimate of 1M DPS, that's a 0,2% DPS increase per point on average. (If you get concordance during every big CD, then obviously it is much better).

So it doesn't really matter.

Concordance is supposed to be there to have a constant use for artifact power after filling in your weapon, they intentionally made it so it's not a huge increase per point because they don't want to make you feel like you're "required" to max concordance ranks. In other words, no it really doesn't matter that much and it's not designed to.