Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Judgement mechanic is just inconsequential. When the devs design away a class feature instead of designing around it, it's a tacit admission of failure. Judge Unworthy is essentially an admission that the mechanic is pointless. As I've said elsewhere, Blizzard HAS changed a mastery during an expansion before (Icicles during MoP) they could really just scrap Judgment as a mechanic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Judgement mechanic is just inconsequential. When the devs design away a class feature instead of designing around it, it's a tacit admission of failure. Judge Unworthy is essentially an admission that the mechanic is pointless. As I've said elsewhere, Blizzard HAS changed a mastery during an expansion before (Icicles during MoP) they could really just scrap Judgment as a mechanic as well.
    To be clear, you mean the debuff and its interaction with finishers, not the spell itself, right?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytos/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    To be clear, you mean the debuff and its interaction with finishers, not the spell itself, right?
    I wouldn't be the same if I couldn't judge people and make critics.
    I don't think he meant the spell itself

Okay, assume they take away the CS funtion of judging. Then what do they do with judgement? now you have a random ranged spell with no synergy with ANYTHING we're doing. I'm not saying CS is good for our spec, but maybe figure out a decent solution before gutting what little we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Okay, assume they take away the CS funtion of judging. Then what do they do with judgement? now you have a random ranged spell with no synergy with ANYTHING we're doing. I'm not saying CS is good for our spec, but maybe figure out a decent solution before gutting what little we have.
    One word: seals.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Judgment
    Judges the target dealing (250% of Spell power) Holy damage and and causing them to take X% increased damage taken from your next Holy Power spender.

Simple enough. Increase the damage by a decent enough margin to make up for the damage loss. On demand burst with two GCDs, a boon for PvP and PvE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    One word: seals.
    Seals are nice. I mean we still have Boros or Maraad (whichever he was) from the TBC cinematic casting a Seal, it's THAT iconic. Same to have lost them.

A constant theme among multiple talent trees is that you have one spec for ST and one for cleave/AoE and you just switch between the two of them (or get punished for forgeting/not having a tome) instead of choosing a playstyle. Seals could be used to provide such a switch for us if they work like stances. Or alternatively they could have been made the main mechanic of the spec and be converted to cooldowns.

Seals are nice. I mean we still have Boros or Maraad (whichever he was) from the TBC cinematic casting a Seal, it's THAT iconic. Same to have lost them.
    Thete made a good point in one if his videos that the only class to charge in a cinematic was Tyrion, a paladin, but it's somehow a warrior ability? I think the art team likes paladins a lot more than the class design team does.

A constant theme among multiple talent trees is that you have one spec for ST and one for cleave/AoE and you just switch between the two of them (or get punished for forgeting/not having a tome) instead of choosing a playstyle. Seals could be used to provide such a switch for us if they work like stances. Or alternatively they could have been made the main mechanic of the spec and be converted to cooldowns.
    What made Ret what it was, was its versatility in combat. It wasn't necessarily the king of anything except maybe bursting down priority targets. Its versatility made up for it not being "the best" at most things. Ret has lost a lot of its versatility, and as a result, its identity.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Frost Mages need more attention, guys. They're not doing well enough, right? ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Thete made a good point in one if his videos that the only class to charge in a cinematic was Tyrion, a paladin, but it's somehow a warrior ability? I think the art team likes paladins a lot more than the class design team does.

What made Ret what it was, was its versatility in combat. It wasn't necessarily the king of anything except maybe bursting down priority targets. Its versatility made up for it not being "the best" at most things. Ret has lost a lot of its versatility, and as a result, its identity.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Frost Mages need more attention, guys. They're not doing well enough, right? ARE YOU KIDDING ME
    Mages and rogues will always till the end of this game being favorites for devs, if there is something ever actually wrong with them it will be fixed or adjusted but never to a huge nerf.