Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Not sure why you think Liberalism has anything to do with left wing politics
    Oh please give me some Reddit nonsense to explain this asinine sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Partly because, surprise surprise, they do not have a giant ocean between them and the warzones. So they cannot pick and choose.
    Canada does have to deal with sharing a border with the US though.

Apparently there was a spike in political refugees late last year.

mass immigration causes problems bigger and worse than "populists"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -MDH- View Post
    I'm 99% sure you were self elected. I don't want to bother looking for the post. Hell, I just elected myself as God Emperor of MMO-C and you can't do shit! BOW DOWN PEASANT.
    Someone posted a thread about best poster of 2016 and I got the most votes. Seems pretty legit to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's get an immigrant pipeline going from Mexico to Vancouver.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

The cool thing about Canada's system is that due to high levels of immigration, attitudes towards immigration will likely continue to be positive as "visible minorities" increase their share of the population.
    Canada are super cool with terrorist, you know, they deal with them with 10 millions dollars and blaming Conservative Party about human right because they jailed a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Populism is one of the greatest threats many countries face
    Oh no, it's retarded.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-07-12 at 03:05 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's not just Canada. There's no real sign of Trumpism popping its head up in Australia either.
    It doesn't need to exist in Australia, they have been taking a hardline stance on immigration for a long time and are very restrictive of who they let into their country, so immigration isn't a problem and isn't a topic that needs fear mongering. More countries should be doing it the way Australia and Japan are, rather than caving to idiots who think that illegal/undocumented immigrants and refugees have a right to be in other countries (they don't, the law even says as much, even here in Canada, they are only allowed through application).

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Justin Tradeu is an embarrassment and nothing but a literal meme.

When you sell your entire gold reserves but its ok because its legal to blow your dog so don't worry about the economy

When half your country is on fire so you get African firefighters for diversity quota, pay to bring them over and they promptly go on strike and demand more pay

When your country becomes a hub for child sex trafficking like UK, Germany and Sweden but like them you don't say anything because it would be racist

I could go on forever but Endus would get upset lol
    Last edited by Bushtuckrman; 2017-07-12 at 02:59 AM.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    When half your country is on fire so you get African firefighters for diversity quota, pay to bring them over and they promptly go on strike and demand more pay
    Not to disagree with the main thrust of your point, but from what I could find, the South African firefighters went home after the pay the Canadians promised was less they'd have made back in South Africa. The article I saw mentioned they were each being given about $12 PER DAY, with $35 per day to be paid when they went back to South Africa. That sounds like a lot less than Canadian firefighters would make.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    mass immigration causes problems bigger and worse than "populists"
    The forum seems to have cut off the link to your proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It doesn't need to exist in Australia, they have been taking a hardline stance on immigration for a long time and are very restrictive of who they let into their country, so immigration isn't a problem and isn't a topic that needs fear mongering.
    You know nothing, Jon Snow. It's been a major topic of public debate here for decades.

And for the record - 28% of Australians are foreign-born. If you include children of immigrants it's more than half the population. You want that in "more countries" do you? Ahahaha.