Thread: Demonology?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I think I found him:

Looks inactive as fuck though.

Transmog and his portrait fits with what he has posted in the transmog thread.

And the fact that it says fucking Felplague - Dentarg on that screenshot. So much for not wanting to get stalked dude.
    i allready posted my armory, and as i said, i server transfered, and name changed, so that armory link is still of me back all the way in march, i still play today

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fluen View Post
    Hahaha gj Wp.

What a Jerk ������������������
    lol what?
    i dont even... what?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    All I wanted was my Wrathguard glyph, with the new swords that Wrathguard in Legion carry....Blizz couldn't even do that...plus the glyph lowers dps.

Really obvious they hate Demonology...
    Get a warrior friend to run invasions with you. A warrior in guild had one drop from the last boss in the scenario. Can probably get them to trade it to you if they get it. ( IF they dont want it!)

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    If clunky is what you call masterful, then yes it was!
    The current version is clunkier than the old one ever was.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    The current version is clunkier than the old one ever was.
    The meme build is yes, the original way to demo at the start of legion is not. it all flows together well and DE makes your pets sometimes nuke the boss with TKA. Its a much better spec and rotation than the post DB nerf WoD demo spec ever was.

The meme build is yes, the original way to demo at the start of legion is not. it all flows together well and DE makes your pets sometimes nuke the boss with TKA. Its a much better spec and rotation than the post DB nerf WoD demo spec ever was.
    I disagree. MoP/WoD Demo played much more smoothly than Legion Demo, in my opinion.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a warrior friend to run invasions with you. A warrior in guild had one drop from the last boss in the scenario. Can probably get them to trade it to you if they get it. ( IF they dont want it!)
    Well it doesn't really matter because the glyph of wrathguard and the weapon glyph are mutually exclusive unless they changed things.

Well it doesn't really matter because the glyph of wrathguard and the weapon glyph are mutually exclusive unless they changed things.
    http://imgur.com/a/fBDpX

It is? May want to check again. Considering I've been using it for months now with the mythic Fel Lord axe.
    Last edited by xuros; 2017-07-29 at 03:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    the wrathguard glyph has since it was added also included the weapon glyph in it >_>
    also they fixed the bug that in WoD they would equip the weakest version of the weapon, if it was mythic, it would look like the normal version

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the wrathguard glyph has since it was added also included the weapon glyph in it >_>
    also they fixed the bug that in WoD they would equip the weakest version of the weapon, if it was mythic, it would look like the normal version
    Oh I didn't know they changed that...I haven't played WoW for a bit with all the problems...did they fix the DPS problems too?

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh I didn't know they changed that...I haven't played WoW for a bit with all the problems...did they fix the DPS problems too?
    yes, eventually

Yeah Demo is the second biggest class remake failure this expansion. The first undoubtedly being melee huntard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes, eventually
    Hmmm...

I've been debating about subbing back up...I do want to...but part of me thinks I'm better off waiting to see if they announce the next expansion by Blizzcon or not.

For all my friend lock that miss their meta ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Imo demo is worse. Survival is a good design, it's just that noone asked for it and it has been so badly tuned that noone had a reason to play it.

Demo however fundamentally shows that Blizzard did not understand the class fantasy of a demon summoner. Demonology has the necromancer class fantasy right now, just skinned with demons; summon tons of weak adds to overwhelm the opponent. What it should do and what most people want from it is a class that summons 1-2 BIG demons. People want to summon a nathrezim, a fel lord or a pit lord, not a horde of demon dogs and tiny yapping imps.
    There were just as many huntards yelling "OMG i want melee survival" back as there are "OMG i want a tank spec!" warlocks bet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    For all my friend lock that miss their meta ;D
    Im not sad to see that shit go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Basically this is why demo doesn't work for me, but despite " maint buffs are boring as hell" look at it...there are people asking for just THAT by adding a Bard class because they think it is awesome :P
    if they add a bard class i will quit wow for good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Thing is..people quit WoW about virtually anything. I mean..you don't HAVE to play a bard (and I don't think it will happen...but as a VERY old gamer...https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bard%E2%80%99s_Tale this was some awesomesauce back in the days...and the best in part 3
    it just doesnt fit into wows lore

Quote Originally Posted by Kimk View Post
    it just doesnt fit into wows lore
    Pretty sure vanilla palys were bards in disguise

15+ Year Old Account
    Just make every spell you cast as demo be summoning something lol. Just constantly filling the screen with a legion of pets.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

There were just as many huntards yelling "OMG i want melee survival" back as there are "OMG i want a tank spec!" warlocks bet.
    To be honest, making Demo a tank spec would have been better than what it's now. Heck, it could even have been pet-based tanking if they were so hell-bent on taking Meta away to give it to DHs. I dislike the concept of having x3 DPS spec classes in general, it just causes so many problems.

7+ Year Old Account
    i do miss meta, but mostly because i miss the horns, the claws, the wings that you got when you had near full demonic energy, also i miss the demonic leap and demonic meteroite it was fun, and super useful, i miss that mobility