1. #1
    Over 9000! Tennisace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    You wish you lived here
    Posts
    9,414

    Question Threads about gun control not allowed now?

    I created a thread on this topic and was told to use a megathread?

    But nobody even posts or bother to read these megathreads in the first place. So basically now we're not going to be able to even talk about gun control along with race, gender and other issues?

    What can we talk about ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    TBH Tennisace is probably the best Canadian poster in this forum. Most Canadians here are hacks more so than the average MMO-c poster.

  2. #2
    You contradict yourself. If there is an approved thread to discuss these things you are allowed to discuss them.
    If it seems like I am acting stupid, there's probably a good reason for that.

  3. #3
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I created a thread on this topic and was told to use a megathread?

    But nobody even posts or bother to read these megathreads in the first place.
    But how then is there a megathread with thousands of posts if no one ever posts in them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I could throw a shoe out of my window and hit a more reliable source than noxxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    But Tennisace I want you to provide a solution. You're our only hope.

  4. #4
    Over 9000! Tennisace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    You wish you lived here
    Posts
    9,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    But how then is there a megathread with thousands of posts if no one ever posts in them?
    If there is a new groundbreaking study on gun control, then this deserves its own thread. Not to be buried in a megathread where nobody even bothers posting anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    TBH Tennisace is probably the best Canadian poster in this forum. Most Canadians here are hacks more so than the average MMO-c poster.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    If there is a new groundbreaking study on gun control,
    There is nothing new to be added.

    We know guns kill people.
    We know people like guns.

    Will never be resolved - no matter how many more times we show studies for either side.

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer Radaney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    If there is a new groundbreaking study on gun control, then this deserves its own thread. Not to be buried in a megathread where nobody even bothers posting anymore.
    ????????????????

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I created a thread on this topic and was told to use a megathread?

    But nobody even posts or bother to read these megathreads in the first place. So basically now we're not going to be able to even talk about gun control along with race, gender and other issues?

    What can we talk about ?
    You can always fall back on fat people and Canada Tennisace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    WoD was like ordering a meal, eating it and leaving. Legion is like ordering a meal, instantly puking it back in the platter due to atrocious taste and watching everyone around doing the same, eating their own puke again and again while telling each other 'Wow, there's so much to eat, I can't believe it'.

  8. #8
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    If there is a new groundbreaking study on gun control, then this deserves its own thread. Not to be buried in a megathread where nobody even bothers posting anymore.

    According to Forum rules, nope, it doesn't. Just stick to the mega thread dude. You aren't a special snowflake, and this is MMO-Champion. What do you think a post about gun control on this site is going to do to solve the problem?

    Perhaps if this were a site dedicated to guns and gun control it would be different, but as it stands, it's a gaming site.

    One would think, as often as you have been banned, you would have a solid grasp on the forum rules and perhaps avoid being banned...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I could throw a shoe out of my window and hit a more reliable source than noxxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    But Tennisace I want you to provide a solution. You're our only hope.

  9. #9
    You should step back from opening 4 threads every hour anyway.

  10. #10
    Over 9000! Tennisace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    You wish you lived here
    Posts
    9,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You contradict yourself. If there is an approved thread to discuss these things you are allowed to discuss them.
    The thread is from 2012. Most people just ignore it now. News stories posted there are dead on arrival.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    TBH Tennisace is probably the best Canadian poster in this forum. Most Canadians here are hacks more so than the average MMO-c poster.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The thread is from 2012. Most people just ignore it now. News stories posted there are dead on arrival.
    If you say so. Maybe post something worth talking about and people will debate it.
    If it seems like I am acting stupid, there's probably a good reason for that.

  12. #12
    Free Food!?!?! Tziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cretaceous Period
    Posts
    16,693
    There is a difference between "not allowed" and "belongs in an existing thread." We have a megathread for a reason; please use it.

    If one were to post new stuff there rather than making new threads, the thread would be getting use.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •