10+ Year Old Account

Question Threads about gun control not allowed now?

I created a thread on this topic and was told to use a megathread?

But nobody even posts or bother to read these megathreads in the first place. So basically now we're not going to be able to even talk about gun control along with race, gender and other issues?

What can we talk about ?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I created a thread on this topic and was told to use a megathread?

But nobody even posts or bother to read these megathreads in the first place.
    But how then is there a megathread with thousands of posts if no one ever posts in them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I could throw a shoe out of my window and hit a more reliable source than noxxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    But Tennisace I want you to provide a solution. You're our only hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    But how then is there a megathread with thousands of posts if no one ever posts in them?
    If there is a new groundbreaking study on gun control, then this deserves its own thread. Not to be buried in a megathread where nobody even bothers posting anymore.

If there is a new groundbreaking study on gun control,
    There is nothing new to be added.

We know guns kill people.
    We know people like guns.

Will never be resolved - no matter how many more times we show studies for either side.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

If there is a new groundbreaking study on gun control, then this deserves its own thread. Not to be buried in a megathread where nobody even bothers posting anymore.
    ????????????????

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

According to Forum rules, nope, it doesn't. Just stick to the mega thread dude. You aren't a special snowflake, and this is MMO-Champion. What do you think a post about gun control on this site is going to do to solve the problem?

Perhaps if this were a site dedicated to guns and gun control it would be different, but as it stands, it's a gaming site.

One would think, as often as you have been banned, you would have a solid grasp on the forum rules and perhaps avoid being banned...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I could throw a shoe out of my window and hit a more reliable source than noxxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    But Tennisace I want you to provide a solution. You're our only hope.

You should step back from opening 4 threads every hour anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You contradict yourself. If there is an approved thread to discuss these things you are allowed to discuss them.
    The thread is from 2012. Most people just ignore it now. News stories posted there are dead on arrival.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a difference between "not allowed" and "belongs in an existing thread." We have a megathread for a reason; please use it.

If one were to post new stuff there rather than making new threads, the thread would be getting use.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |