6 Man Brawl Needs Arena Rules

..by rules I mean matching needs to be much more stringent, big maps with fewer players you can't have one team starting one man short all DPS and the other full team with a healer or TWO!

It's a great idea, i like smaller number teams but the matching needs to be much better ..

It needs to get deleted and the focus of the PvP team needs to go into re-designing the core system, ie class design in PvP. Doesn't matter how much makeup you put on turd, it's still a turd. Replace the turd with something less turdy first (ie better classes, design-wise).

Small teams like this even one short is HUGE.
    Many times one team is a premade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ..by rules I mean matching needs to be much more stringent, big maps with fewer players you can't have one team starting one man short all DPS and the other full team with a healer or TWO!

It's a great idea, i like smaller number teams but the matching needs to be much better ..
    The only fun brawl in Deep 6 is the WSG one IMO. But I guess it's because I'm biased and WSG is my favorite BG of all time. I hate the mine cart one with a passion, I immediately /afk out whenever I get that one.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I haven't had a fair fight yet. They have all been total blow outs. Whether we won or lost, it was by a huge amount.