Deleted

Outlaw Bracers and Rotation (BTE)

Hello fellow rogues,

I'm having a bit of a problem lately. I'm used to play with insignia+mantle as legendaries. Gameplay is pretty smooth as it consists in run throught spamming except when mantle crit window is up (then BTE needs to be used). I can pull decent dps with such leg combination.

Anyway, i recently put my hands on Leg bracers (waterlogged wristcuff). I could read that BTE has much more importance with this leg, as there is an insane 200 percent damage proc. My simcraft is simming mantle + bracers as a 40k dps upgrade, which is, you all would agree, a very bug up).

My problem is : in game, when i'm playing, i dont manage to have consistent dps. I am having more dps with insignia+mantle on bosses (Goroth for example) than with mantle+bracers.

What do i do wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong : Am i supposed to use BTE on timer, then pistol shot? or wait for Blunderbuss? What is Blunderbuss never comes? What if pistol shot never comes?

Well let me resume : how the hell do we play this spec with bracers leg?

Thanks for your replies.

use BTE on cooldown and use pistol shot procs with it

if you got blunderbuss try to save it for BTE
    if the buff from the bracers would expire or your next finisher would be BTE again just use a procless one
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-07-08 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Here's the prio of when to consume the bracers buff:

1. Buff about to run out
    2. BtE is or is about to be off CD and you are at 5 combo points
    3. Blunderbuss proc
    4. Regular free PS proc if you are very energy starved

In addition, like shaunika said, if you get a Blunderbuss proc without the bracer's buff and you can estimate that you'll be able to use it for your next BtE, save it.

I am not 100% sure but I think bracers pull ahead against the ring only on Single target. Whenever you have some add(s) involved, ring will be better. At least in my case.
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.