Deleted

WA Custom Rotation: Debuff. Need some help

Yo!

So I've made (with lots of help) a custom rotation weak aura but I have a slight problem. This one is for Arms warrior and what it basicly is is a priority which shows the first and the next ability I should use. Now I this if statement

Code:
    if UnitDebuff("target","Rend") then
    However the problem with that is that it checks any Rend. So if another Arms Warrior casted Rend on the same target, Rend will never be prioritized in my table. How can I fix this?

I also have a Rend Duration which makes a new variable WA_rd to check the duration of Rend. Again this has the same problem as the other one that it also uses Rends by other Arms Warriors.

Code:
        if UnitDebuff("target",RD_N) ~= nil then
            WA_rd = select(7,UnitDebuff("target",RD_N)) - GetTime() -- Rend Duration
        end
    How can I fix these 2 codes so that it only checks Rend casted by me and no on else?

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc4bc1501723; 2017-07-08 at 10:07 PM.

UnitDebuff supports some optional arguments. To only show your own debuffs add "PLAYER" as the fourth argument.

Code:
    if UnitDebuff("target","Rend",nil,"PLAYER") then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    UnitDebuff supports some optional arguments. To only show your own debuffs add "PLAYER" as the fourth argument.

Code:
    if UnitDebuff("target","Rend",nil,"PLAYER") then
    Thank you so much