View Poll Results: Can it be made legal for one religion to discriminate against another?

Voters
53. This poll is closed
  • Yes

10 18.87%
  • No

16 30.19%
  • Maybe here is why (Post in comments)

4 7.55%
  • I am a Jedi

23 43.40%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It is legal to 'discriminate' against anyone, for any reason.

Deleted
    When one religion is built around being the victim, yet want to victimize everyone else, where do you see this going?

Of course. For example, how could you force a Christian, Jewish or Muslim church to perform a gay marriage? Are you going to send a court order to a Priest or Rabbi forcing them to perform the ceremony or face charges? Can you imagine the backlash?

Religions should be free to discriminate against whomever they choose. And if they discriminate against you, well there are plenty of other religious options to choose from. But then again I believe businesses and institutions should be allowed to discriminate against whomever they choose as well, but I'm probably in the minority there.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Your right to freedom of religion ends at the point where you start stepping on other people's freedom of religion. You can believe whatever you want. When you start doing stupid crap like running a store that refuses to serve certain people because of your religion...well that crap needs to be stopped in a hurry.
    Why?

So I remember this little nod that came about after the Charlie Hebdo attack. The commentary was similar to "well, don't poke the bear." This is a similar debate. I'd love to see gay couples or Jewish people go push these matters in Islamic based communities and businesses, but it won't happen. It's always funny to me that the Left loves to antagonize the Right just as long as its putting Christianity on the stage for lambasting. I'm pretty non-religious, but this matter does piss me off.

What's worse is that it does happen.

However, it's the LEFT that pushes the narrative and they know that the majority of people who tend to care about Christian politics are on the Right.

For the first part yes, they can already practice their religion how ever they want. Pretty sure long as no one is getting hurt, injured or killed it's ok. Second part, no that isn't going to happen though some are trying real hard to have such. When running a public business you will have to follow public rule and discrimination against other is one of those.

Religion is a forbidden topic as always. Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions