Deleted

True Blood Actor Found Dead. RIP Lafeyette

39 - thats no age to go.
    Thoughts go out to his family and friends.
    http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/tr...th-true-blood/

While I found True Blood to be so so bad it might actually be good, the guy who played Lafayette stood out as a great actor imho. Sad to see him go so young.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    While I found True Blood to be so so bad it might actually be good, the guy who played Lafayette stood out as a great actor imho. Sad to see him go so young.
    Only liked the show the first two seasons, the rest just went weird, but total agree, he really jumped out as an actor

10+ Year Old Account
    He was a great actor and by all accounts a wonderful man. 39 is NO age to go, my heart goes out to his friends and family.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Rip, dude was a great actor.

RIP. Loved his role in True Blood

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a real bummer, same things everybody else said, far too young, he was a real standout entertainer.

Deleted
    I suppose it's a sign of a great actor that I didn't recognize him when he was Shinwell in Elementary, as being Lafayette from True Blood. That, or I had just blocked True Blood out of my mind thanks to how horribly they handled ending the show.

Another reminder, though, about how you can live a perfectly decent and healthy life, try to avoid unhealthy foods and bad habits (not that I know he necessarily did, but the dude didn't look unhealthy or overweight), and then something like this comes along, your heart gives out, and that's it, game over. Didn't "go", didn't "leave", just ended. Only a year older than me, too. Damn.

Lafayette and early Eric were the best parts of that show.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

we'll all miss him from Trueblood, which wasn't a bad show but ended badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Lafayette made the show. Well and Pam

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    we'll all miss him from Trueblood, which wasn't a bad show but ended badly.
    The fact that Tara died offscreen and wasn't there for the last season was just stupid.

I just hated Sookie by the end of it. Like, hated. And that she got a happy ending out of the series just aggravated me.

Plus, the idea that vampires living alongside human beings resulted in only a temporary revolution and then everything was fine eventually seemed to ring hollow to me.

You know who I loved in True Blood in a guest role appearance? Christopher Meloni.

Family is claiming he struggled with drug and alcohol addiction. Died during withdrawal when he tried quitting on his own.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Thats sad, he was one of my favorite people from that show.

10+ Year Old Account
    sad the actor died, but i didn't really find lafeyette all that interesting of a character. Most of his storylines i hoped were over faster so we could focus on the main story.
    Hi

The show was good. It got kinda crazy in the later seasons. I personally liked seasons 2 and 3 the most.

That really sucks, Lafayette was a stand out performance in a show with a long of strong performances.

I still haven't watched past season 3, the show seemed to be getting wobbly and I didn't exactly hear good things about the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Is it July again?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Damn, my sister loved him.