Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    So Trudeau is against democracy if he's complaining about BREXIT?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...turning-inward

Thought this was really cool. It is what fearless leadership looks like. You say what needs to be said, not what makes you popular.

Would be cool for Canada and Ireland to work closer moving forward, with Brexit and all. With Globalization, it's a fool's errand to turn inward. The world is more interconnected than ever.

I think you misunderstand what is considered popular in Canada.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    How so?????

- - - Updated - - -

That's a stupid notion, the point is we live in a global world and it's not going to change - turning inward in a loss for everyone involved.
    It was still a democratic decision, you may disagree with the result but that's democracy

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Globalization = welfare for the rest of the world on the US dime.
    Pretty tired of the western democracies complaining they don't get enough of the United States' largesse. There are many opinions about the United States as world police good and bad, but the fact of the matter is western democracies and cultures are backed up and defended by this system. A system which puts our citizens in harms way on their behalf. We even let them complain they aren't getting enough of it like that pissant Trudeau. Countries like Canada only exist as they do today because of the United States military.

You can make arguments about whether that should continue, but when I hear complaints like this from baby face I'm encouraged to allow them to defend themselves. Clearly they're more than capable.

- - - Updated - - -

Put it this way, we have plenty of problems at home in the US. Problems we could solve by deciding to spend more on ourselves instead of on our military. But we DO spend it on our military. And you (Canada) benefit. So Trudeau can piss off when he criticizes the US for trying to take care of our own problems unlike the great white north.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    The US and the UK have shown they have no desire to lead the world. The rest of the world are already trying to find the best ways to work around them. Thier politicians have lost value, in thier words and actions. Both countries have pressed fast forward on thier own decline. They have managed to alieanate thier allies and will become ever isolated in the world as they diminish. The US is no longer the leader of the free world, meaning China and Russia two authoratarian regimes will have an increased role in forging a new set of rules in global politics. While the UK will be the first nation on earth to commit economic and soft power suicide for no real reason at all.
    Germany is only making a statement as being leader of the free world because of "global warning", its propaganda to make people feel urgency about global warming.

Without the U.S, Germany has no defence, it's 100% dependent on the US, France too, Australia, Japan etc. The whole block except Russia and China are US puppet states, Trump has no obligation to make friends with them.

So im sorry if this will give you sleepless nights but the U.S will continue being the dominant world superpower for years to come.

About the UK, no one cares about the UK anymore, a has been.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hustlepower View Post

So im sorry if this will give you sleepless nights but the U.S will continue being the dominant world superpower for years to come.
    I dont think the decline of the USA is a good thing. But they have clearly given up the mantle, and China along with Russia will now be the commanding forces shaping the 21st century.

Deleted
    I dont think the decline of the USA is a good thing. But they have clearly given up the mantle, and China along with Russia will now be the commanding forces shaping the 21st century.
    How did they give up the mantle, by not supporting the hoax and the scam called the Paris Agreement?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So Trudeau is against democracy if he's complaining about BREXIT?
    Not all results of democracy are a good thing just because they were decided democratically. Germany once democratically elected a certain party to power in the 1930s, which had democratically elected a certain man to lead it in the 1920s.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I'm sure he respects the vote, it doesn't mean he has to agree with it.
    It also doesn't give him a right to bitch about other countries he has no power in. Turdeau needs to keep his mouth shut when it comes to trying to tell other countries what they should and shouldn't do.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's common now to take one look at Canada or Tennisace and turn around.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The US and the UK have shown they have no desire to lead the world. The rest of the world are already trying to find the best ways to work around them. Thier politicians have lost value, in thier words and actions. Both countries have pressed fast forward on thier own decline. They have managed to alieanate thier allies and will become ever isolated in the world as they diminish. The US is no longer the leader of the free world, meaning China and Russia two authoratarian regimes will have an increased role in forging a new set of rules in global politics. While the UK will be the first nation on earth to commit economic and soft power suicide for no real reason at all.
    The US has forged no rules that it itself hasn't broken, nor has the UK. I don't particularly see the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    He's not his father so any stern words he shares is more like being attacked my a gummy bear.
    Which one?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Which one?
    Definitely Sunni.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I wish Trump would just cut Canada off.

Uhh Trump said what people wanted to hear dude. Bringing back jobs and winning so much we would get tired. Baseless promises that he could never keep.
    Trudeau and Trump were both populist candidates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    I wish Trump would just cut Canada off.
    The US and Canada are very close trading partners, both would have major issues if one cut the other off. For example a lot of electricity is imported from canada in the northern states.

Trudeau is blowing hot air, Trump might not pass any sweeping trade deals but congress is sure as hell going to steadily stream TPP positions into future legislation, not like Trump will even know thier in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Who is this Trudeau guy? He suddenly seems very popular.
    Tennisace's bed pillow
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...turning-inward

Thought this was really cool. It is what fearless leadership looks like. You say what needs to be said, not what makes you popular.

Would be cool for Canada and Ireland to work closer moving forward, with Brexit and all. With Globalization, it's a fool's errand to turn inward. The world is more interconnected than ever.
    Trudeau literally just spouts out whatever is popular amongst media. What controversial thing has he done outside of naively calling Fidel Castro, "larger than life"?