Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Yeah, mixing up terms without knowing them surely is showing Ops integrity.
    Reminded me of Vigilantes mistake pediatrician for pedophile and attack home

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Shrug. I am lactose intolerant and have been on and off again vegetarian since high school. Right now I eat lean protein like egg whites and chicken breasts and don't feel bad about it.
    Aww, well I can literally eat dirt if I wanted to, Im not allergic to anything (never been vaccinated btw, my parents are pretty awesome).. but I choose not to eat meat because I don't think you could justify murdering other living things. Guess its morals vs necessity thing there ha?

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Lmao wow. Unfortunately we have evolved to the point that we can no longer weed all of the stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Aww, well I can literally eat dirt if I wanted to, Im not allergic to anything (never been vaccinated btw, my parents are pretty awesome).. but I choose not to eat meat because I don't think you could justify murdering other living things. Guess its morals vs necessity thing there ha?
    Yeah, I was having weird allergic side effects from relying on vegetarian and vegan-friendly protein sources. It's annoying. But since I tried a bunch of things and this is what works, I have made peace with it.

One of these things is not like the others

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah, I was having weird allergic side effects from relying on vegetarian and vegan-friendly protein sources. It's annoying. But since I tried a bunch of things and this is what works, I have made peace with it.
    Well Im glad its working out for you, I was just saying I don't really get veganism as a vegetarian. Allergies aside naturally.

Deleted
    I love meat. I eat meat. Nothing will ever stop me to eat meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did veterinarians do now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not allergic to anything (never been vaccinated btw, my parents are pretty awesome)
    What does allergy have anything to do with vaccinations?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    This is why Im a vegetarian... murder is wrong. However like eggs, and cheese.. nah, you dont have to kill sentient beings to get those.
    Google "Chick Culling". Egg industry kills all the male chicks after birth because they can't produce eggs.
    In the same fashion milk industry will kill most male calves because they can't produce milk.

And in the end all cows and hens are killed when they are too old to produce milk/eggs.

Are you by any chance a member of the Twilight's Hammer or something?

also can i join you

I made a thread about cultured meat, where it is possible to grow meat from animal cells without killing or harming any animals in the process. Sure it's extremely expensive now and it's still undergoing active research, but it'll provide animal-lovers and animal rights activists, those who want to leave a minimal environmental footprint and your average joe a sustainable, ethical source of meat in the near future.

Because as much as I am an animal rights supporter, I can't help but crave a nice big burger and fries every once in a while.

Also, OP what do you have against vegetarians and vets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    it'll provide animal-lovers and animal rights activists, those who want to leave a minimal environmental footprint and your average joe a sustainable, ethical source of meat in the near future.
    I need to bookmark this page to refer to about 6 years from now when it becomes grocery commercially available:

Vocal activist vegans will complain that synthetic meat is a 'gateway meat' to real animals, and that it's only causing the problem to get worse.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

This is why Im a vegetarian... murder is wrong. However like eggs, and cheese.. nah, you dont have to kill sentient beings to get those.
    I hate to burst your bubble, but since you are doing it for ethical reasons I think you should know. The cows and chickens that produce eggs and milk end up in the same place as the ones that produce meat. On average a dairy cow lasts about 4 years before it is turned into a burger. Egg laying chickens last about 1 or 2 years. Then they get turned into hot wings.
    Last edited by Zmaniac17; 2017-07-10 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I need to bookmark this page to refer to about 6 years from now when it becomes grocery commercially available:

Vocal activist vegans will complain that synthetic meat is a 'gateway meat' to real animals, and that it's only causing the problem to get worse.
    Sadly you can't please or even appease everyone. Already a few vegans on my thread that said they would happily turn to eating meat if it was cultured from cells though.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Vegans, vegetarians and veterinarians you are to become my dinner as I rule the windswept carcass of civiliazation under the name of Sygorax the Cruel.
    Well it has a good rhythm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have what OP is smoking.