Thread: Season 11

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In-geom is my bane as well. I have done up to 78 grift and about 500ish Paragon levels. I have literally every applicable necro set/nonset lego except in-geom (which I want to speed farm). Even had 5 gifts drop...Currently running the idiotic numlock-mancer build. Probably going to switch to Hardcore and play zdps monk in the future because the necro builds are really really bad.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    anyone able to spend like 30 mins to boost me up to max level? the only fucking thing i hate about seasons (well that and all my mogs are missing.. come on its just cosmetic) (US servers)
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-27 at 07:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    In-geom is my bane as well. I have done up to 78 grift and about 500ish Paragon levels. I have literally every applicable necro set/nonset lego except in-geom (which I want to speed farm). Even had 5 gifts drop...Currently running the idiotic numlock-mancer build. Probably going to switch to Hardcore and play zdps monk in the future because the necro builds are really really bad.
    You have 5 gifts at 500 paragon? I saw my first at 500

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You have 5 gifts at 500 paragon? I saw my first at 500
    I got one on my very first rift at 70....And I see about 1 every night or two. Not an exaggeration, I thought they buffed the drops...Also about 80% of any necro scythes that drop for me are Ancient...but cant for the life of me get an ancient shield...
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I got one on my very first rift at 70....And I see about 1 every night or two. Not an exaggeration, I thought they buffed the drops...Also about 80% of any necro scythes that drop for me are Ancient...but cant for the life of me get an ancient shield...
    Oh yeah, I'm getting quite a few nowadays too, got like 8 in my stash and no more use for them (even used them on alts and for silly specs). Was just really annoying doing 7-80 with a non-ancient non-gifted weapon..

In other news, got my DH geared so I can farm T13 with that now instead of using my Necro.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    That was me last night. I was talking about how I'm almost 700 para and no ingeom then next sword i upgraded was ingeom. Hang in there bud.
    2 paragons later and there it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    84 with Necro on PC and 80 on PS4 (with 4 minutes spare).
    Of all the classes I tried pushing grifts with, Necro seems to have it a lot easier in this range. Anyone else feel the same?
    Last edited by Nutri; 2017-07-28 at 06:50 AM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    84 with Necro on PC and 80 on PS4 (with 4 minutes spare).
    Of all the classed I tried pushing grifts with, Necro seems to have it a lot easier in this range. Anyone else feel the same?
    In the 80-90 range you don't really get 1shot yet and you don't have to worry about the RG, since it just kinda melts. Which is unlike most other classes.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do like the female model for necromancer she looks super sexy... i love the corpse exploder build quite fun.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    I was starting to reach the "every other rift is unbeatable" stage at GR85 with the squishy Simal/LotD Rathmas build. Suddenly got ancient weapon, shield and shoulders, and completed a 79 augment. Tested an 86 or two prior to the augment and it felt good. Time to wreck some shit.

Para 689, 5 gifts. Mostly solo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I was starting to reach the "every other rift is unbeatable" stage at GR85 with the squishy Simal/LotD Rathmas build. Suddenly got ancient weapon, shield and shoulders, and completed a 79 augment. Tested an 86 or two prior to the augment and it felt good. Time to wreck some shit.

Para 689, 5 gifts. Mostly solo.
    Sorry when you say gifts, do you refer to ramalandi´s gift?, because i do have like thirty something of those on my us stash, all of them obtained before season 3, and i am playing in Eu, i have been playing for around three weeks and still no ramalandi´s gift, so i can not but ask what has happened to the drop rate of the gift?, it was not like this at all

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Sorry when you say gifts, do you refer to ramalandi´s gift?, because i do have like thirty something of those on my us stash, all of them obtained before season 3, and i am playing in Eu, i have been playing for around three weeks and still no ramalandi´s gift, so i can not but ask what has happened to the drop rate of the gift?, it was not like this at all
    RNG man. You can get 10 in an hour or 1 in a week.

And I like to think the proper name is ramalamadingdong.

It's totally RNG. Some seasons I'll have 0 at paragon 500-600, some seasons I'll have 5+ by then.

Sitting at 4 by 600 this season.

It's funny how RNG work in this game, im para 700+ and i got 10 gifts and over 10 in-geom, last season i think i got 3 gifts and 1 or 2 in-geom

Has anyone else had low level characters join public T10 games during this season? I have seen this happen 2 times now and I wonder how they do this. One of them said he tried to join a T1 game and joined a T10 game instead. I'm just wondering if this is some kind of bug.

Deleted
    is D3 dead outside of new seasons?

want to start playing but not if it will be a struggle to find people to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    is D3 dead outside of new seasons?

want to start playing but not if it will be a struggle to find people to play with.
    depends on your definition of dead. Theres always a small active community on diablo but its nothing major. First few weeks of a new season is where the population booms

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    depends on your definition of dead. Theres always a small active community on diablo but its nothing major. First few weeks of a new season is where the population booms
    One advice tho ... join the community channels, this is easy to miss and most people seems to be active in there and there are community channels for all kinds of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    But I digress, Necro needs a massive balancing pass. The current meta cannot be what Blizzard intended. I find it rather ironic, Blizz introduces a Necro because of popular demand, and they manage to come up with something that is the polar opposite of the Necro in D2. Reviveds are rubbish. The normal skellies are a staple of the build but on GR75, they can hit a normal mob ad infinitum and still not dent its hit points and they're really just Skeletal Mage buff bots (some D2 Necro builds didn't even use skeletal mage). The golem feels out of place and is just a fancier version of a Gargantuan.
    Agree with many of your points but Revive is certainly not rubbish, at least not with Thorns Revive build that is gaining popularity.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Right got most of my gear sorted and did GR solo 60, so wanted to do some GR group play .... WTF was blizz thinking when they designed how that work in public groups ? ... whoever clicks the damn stone first decide what GR you do ... could be anything from 1 to 60 when you enter below torment 7 as i understand it, so first public GR i joined we was all around paragon 400 and the one picking the GR picked 60.

Was smooth tbh with a few deaths but we did it with 7 mins to spare so a ok time.

next 4 i join the team is very mush not up for 60 but *leader* still picks 60 and it is endless deaths and we are not remotely close to make it ....

why not let people pick a GR range before joining and let option change compared to what you already did solo ?
    You know there are communities to find GR groups, and you can inspect the ppl in your group to see their highest solo on that character, rather then just uselessly wasting time with Blizz's random group finder, which, for everything but bounties/reg rifts, is trash?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.