Deleted

Why is my dmg so bad compared to the other retribution paladin?

Hi guys!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KCQGfdMAZFvBy2jX

Can somebody look at these logs, like any fight really, and tell me why Haradrim is doing more dmg than me (Invuh)?

I really don't understand it... I think I'm doing my priority right. We have around the same gear/setup .. yet he keeps beating me?

It starts to annoy me because I don't understand it. I've ranked top 50 before back when heroic Firelands was a thing, so I'm a very competitive player.

Thanks in advance!

I only looked at a couple of the fights, but the fights I looked at (Goroth and Harjatan), you weren't behind by much. That being said, here's the quick differences I saw:
    He has 4 more points in his artifact than you do. Granted, each point after concordance gives small benefits, but he has you there.
    You have a versatility gem, which is random. Though he doesn't have a strength gem, which is bad on him.
    You have a relic that's higher than his, but all of his boost crusade, while one of yours doesn't. You can see that he's in crusade for longer periods.
    He gets more damage out of shield of vengeance than you do.
    On Harjatan, he prioritized aoe a bit more than you did, so got more that way.
    It looks like on Goroth he stuck it out on the boss a bit longer than you (since he took some burning and you didn't).

So I don't think you're particularly doing anything wrong. He just seems to be very good at prioritizing the right spells at the right time and keeping on the boss for every second he can.

He casted 6 more Zeals than you, 1 of your Zeals was parried, you wasted gcd on Eye for the Eye and LoH, he had 8 Concordance procs while u had only 5 (thats why I dont care about logs and dps so much, rng, rng), and most important thing he have 1 more wings relic (those give huge dmg).

Deleted
    Thanks a lot guys for the detailed browse through.
    I guess it sounds like I'm on track but RNG and prioritizing of gamemechanics and a bit better timing on when to AoE/cheese/take a hit from some boss ability needs to be performed better. And then more concordance.

The versatility gem was because my haste got to 32% and versa started simming a lot higher, but I'll change it back to haste, forgot about it. Thanks!

LoH is off the global fwiw.

I mean the difference between the two of you is about 1%, I wouldnt really call it that much of a difference. I would chalk it up to better RNG for him on that pull than you, Looks like he might have a few ilvls on you though, Strength is a lot higher for him. Also looks like you used an Old War Pot and he didn't, that made up about 6 mil damage for you.

But really its not that big of a difference