919 Frost mage 3/9H LFG

Looking to see if there is any interest out there from an EST guild. I'm looking for raid times between 8pm-1am weekends, or maybe 8pm-11pm weekdays. Also I am looking for something a little more on the casual side for heroic ToS.

PM me here for battle tag

Hi Jeparisoe,

After reading your post, I think that Free Reign (A)- Tanaris would be a good fit for you. We are a friendly, semi-hardcore raiding guild. 4 hours of weekly raiding lead to focused, motivated runs while still allowing time for RL, or other in-game content. Two raid groups allow members to play at their own level, while running their alts on the off days.

Raids: 7/9 H ToS, 4/10M NH
    Th/M: 7pm - 9pm CST (2 raid groups) - That translates to 8pm - 10pm EST
    W/Sat: 7pm – 9pm CST Casual/Alt (Casual/Alt)

All are welcome to join the guild on a trial basis, but for placement on our raid teams please contact Drathen#1342 or Justintuck#1424 in game to set up a trial raid. I hope to hear from you soon.

Drathen#1342
    Justintuck#1424

Hi everyone<Boss Inc> a Semi Hardcore guild was formed by friends who have been raiding together for the last ten years! As time goes on things change and life happens. We still want to raid just not seven days a week lol. We formed this guild for just that reason fun in moderation. So that being said feel free to toss an app up and join us.

Raid Times
    Thur-Fri 7-11pm eastern server

Needs
    (All exceptional apps will be considered)
    dps in general
    hunter
    mage
    shadow priest
    Ele Shaman
    Rouge

Heals
    Shaman resto
    Pally Resto

Feel free to contact myself or another officer in game .

Bossashy#1883
    Musuno
    Grampz Lead Recruitment officer
    Vikingodin#11181
    Last edited by Bossashy; 2017-07-13 at 01:59 AM.

Rise Again is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Saturday: 11:00pm-1:00am Server
    Sunday: 11:00pm-1:00am Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    10/10 H Nighthold
    8/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS Except Shaman and Priest
    Mdps: Case by case basis
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk
    All strong players are encouraged to join and compete for a spot.

Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player just short trial to determine knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer.

Rakof; BT: CruelAvenger#1844
    Gm: Falindis; BT: TankAdin#11114
    Officers: Grizzly; BT grizzly22#1193, Shotov, Banetsp, Rakof, Gucciburst; BT: gucci#1411
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52

US-Sivermoon Alliance <Throw Em Over> ToS (9/9 N) (5/9 H)

We are a semi causal heroic raiding guild consisting of a core of 10 people looking to expand our roster for ToS. On top of raiding, we push Mythic+ , do achievement runs as well as gear alts. Our raid days are Tues & Thurs 8-11 EST. we are currently in need of dps of any class.
    Message me here or add my Battle tag Infafred#1343

Rise Again is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    10/10 H Nighthold
    9/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS Except Shaman and Priest
    Mdps: Case by case basis
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk
    All strong players are encouraged to join and compete for a spot.

Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player just short trial to determine knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer.

Rakof; BT: Rakof#11226
    Gm: Falindis; BT: TankAdin#11114
    Officers: Rakof
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52

<Lil Paddies> Baelgun

8/9H - 5/9 Mythic Leadership

Fri/Sat | 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST

Battletag: Ozhu#11828

Hey Jeparisoe,

Our guild on Mal'Ganis raids 10PM-1AM Fri-Sat and 8PM-11PM Sunday. Currently 8/9H. Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can see if we might be a fit.

Bnet - XzistencE #1970

Hey there Jeparisoe,

I am an officer in <Legion of Mad Fellows> on US Proudmoore Alliance. I raid as an enhancement shaman, named Screwz. My guild is a Heroic only guild that does not have a goal to be a Mythic Progression guild. Currently progression is at 7/9 H ToS. Hoping to improve on that this Sunday. Our raid times are Wed/Sun 8 30 PM - 11 PM EST so I think our raid times fit for you.

We are always looking to bolster our roster with more like minded players. I like to call us a mythic raiding "retirement" guild since most of us came from that background at some point. I have a youtube channel, Screwz Gaming, that has a night of raiding normal ToS with the voice comms on. Feel free to check that out.

You ran reach me at Screwzluse#1592 on bnet or Screwzluse#1708 on discord if you want to know more.