Are Marilyn Manson's shows still worth seeing?

So I saw that Marilyn Manson is coming through Ohio in October and was considering going to see it but I know he's changed alot since the 90's. Have any of you been to his shows recently? Does he still put on a good show?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    What would have made him worth seeing before that would have changed particularly?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He's always been a great entertainer. That being said, the last time I was at a show of his was around the time of Mechanical Animals. He also used to be at OzFest a lot, so I saw him there a bunch too.

If you still like his music (it's changed, like most musicians do), then you'll probably still like the show.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    He's always been a great entertainer. That being said, the last time I was at a show of his was around the time of Mechanical Animals. He also used to be at OzFest a lot, so I saw him there a bunch too.

If you still like his music (it's changed, like most musicians do), then you'll probably still like the show.
    That was kind of my thinking is that his music has changed and I wasn't sure if he still put a good show on. Especially since he's gotten older.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I saw him in 2000 twice and he was brilliant, put on a fantastic show and dominated the stage. Saw him again in 2009 and it was terrible, very low energy, poor vocals and at one point he missed the first verse of Beautiful People and sang the second one twice. Friends who had seen him over the previous couple of years had warned me it would be disappointing so I doubt it was just an off day, honestly he just looked wrecked from too much rock'n'roll lifestyle.

Reviews claim he's improved recently, he certainly looks healthier and (in my opinion) his new stuff is better than a lot of the dross he put out post-Holy Wood so I reckon he'll be worth giving a go but (if you're an old-school fan) be prepared for the fact it might just make you sad.