BM Simcraft - 20% Haste

so what is the significance of this 20% haste breakpoint that simcraft is trying to shove down my throat? Is it just dire beast cd time outside of resets? KC reset time outside BW?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
    so what is the significance of this 20% haste breakpoint that simcraft is trying to shove down my throat? Is it just dire beast cd time outside of resets? KC reset time outside BW?
    My sim looks like this (OGW/Stomp build):

Haste Mastery Crit
    29.80 26.24 24.57

Same doubt here: why haste are the best stat?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
    I think it is gear related for you. My current simcraft ratings have Mastery>Crit>Haste. I currently have 32% crit, 16% haste and 82% mastery at 927 item level.

Deleted
    Crit 33.27 @ 35%
    Mastery 30.75 @ 70%
    Haste 30.33 @ 20%

If i swap around 2 pieces of gear and get to 32%haste ...same (haste) stat skyrockets to the top of the prio list. So simcraft sees some breakpoints in there for some reason. Maybe a leftover from the DF build where you could keep up stacks without procs with/without BL.
    Agi 26.63

haste is good because it affects a whole host of things, the two largest being:

1. Focus regen
    2. Kill command cooldown

minor things it affects:

pet attack speed
    trinket proc rates

Haste also gives faster auto attacks, which is where your Wild Call procs come from.