Skull of Guldan for Ele

How good of a Trinket would the Skull of Gul'dan from timewalking be for Ele compared to other trinkets (Tos, NH, etc.)

I am currently Enh and just have plans of gearing my Ele spec when I have the chance for certain fights. I don't really have a good set of gear for Ele to appropriately Sim it, so I'm asking for everyone's general opinion on the matter.

My account is newer so I cant post a direct link to it, but it is an on use intellect(2,063 base) trinket that grants haste (4,286 base) for 20 seconds.

Depending on ilvl or proc rate seems similar to a chrono shard. But hard to tell with out simming it.

Deleted
    Depends really. If you don't have that great of a set for Ele as you've been saying, you would be better off with a pure mastery stat-stick, tbh.
    Getting that first 'soft-cap' or at least prioritising mastery on the way seems like a good idea. And as haste isn't really one of our better stats in any talent-setup, the Skull isn't that great. If you don't have anything else (or 20 ilvl below the Skull), then use it, the int alone will push you. If you do have other trinkets to choose from with mastery, crit or a great proc (Sentinel's Medallion says hello), then use those - even with 5-15 ilvl lower than Skull they should be better for you.

But when in doubt, sim it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakh View Post
    Depends really. If you don't have that great of a set for Ele as you've been saying, you would be better off with a pure mastery stat-stick, tbh.
    Getting that first 'soft-cap' or at least prioritising mastery on the way seems like a good idea. And as haste isn't really one of our better stats in any talent-setup, the Skull isn't that great. If you don't have anything else (or 20 ilvl below the Skull), then use it, the int alone will push you. If you do have other trinkets to choose from with mastery, crit or a great proc (Sentinel's Medallion says hello), then use those - even with 5-15 ilvl lower than Skull they should be better for you.

But when in doubt, sim it.
    No offence but all the information you have on stats their is highly inaccurate. Once you have T20 and depending on legendary set ups our stat priority shifts away from mastery. I know with my own stats that even at 28% haste and 51% mastery, haste is still equal to mastery. Check stormearthandlava for more info on the priorities. Agree with the sim it point though.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguini View Post
    No offence but all the information you have on stats their is highly inaccurate. Once you have T20 and depending on legendary set ups our stat priority shifts away from mastery. I know with my own stats that even at 28% haste and 51% mastery, haste is still equal to mastery. Check stormearthandlava for more info on the priorities. Agree with the sim it point though.
    Stat priorities also differ depending on your build. The gambling build favors haste more than anything where as other builds lean more towards mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    Stat priorities also differ depending on your build. The gambling build favors haste more than anything where as other builds lean more towards mastery.
    Not running gambling and with just T20 I'm still haste crit favoured but yeah, our stat prios are all over the place currently.