Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Man raped by sperm bandits

A 39-year-old teacher was hospitalised in Zimbabwe after a gang of three women kidnapped, drugged and sexually assaulted him before leaving him for dead on the side of the road, local reports say.

The man, from Makoni, in Chitungwiza, Zimbabwe, was left with severely bruised genitals and doctors at Waza Hospital found other signs of sexual abuse.

Police are trying to find the three women, who are allegedly part of a 'sperm bandit' gang, which preys on hitchhikers and travelers, sexually assaults them and sells their semen for 'good luck'.
    The 39-year-old man told officials that he was offered a lift in a dark blue BMW with South African registration numbers, driven by a man, as he waited at a bus stop on July 2, according to The Standard.

There were three women in the car when he was picked up, the man told police.

The man said that he was offered a soft drink while in the car, and after taking a drink he felt dizzy and fell asleep.
    He said that he woke up the next day in a small, dark room with $120 in cash missing and with bruising on his genitals.

Two women then came in and demanded intercourse, but he refused. The women then pulled out a pistol, threatened to kill him and tied the man's hands.

They forced him to take another drink before one woman removed his clothes and had intercourse with him, the man told police.
    Another woman then had unprotected sex with him, despite pleas from her colleagues to stop, the man told police.

On July 4, the suspects covered the man's face with a hat and forced him in a vehicle before dumping him on the site of a road at Maruta village.

Police arrived on scene after passersby found the man, and he was taken to hospital in stable condition.

This isn't the first time so-called 'semen bandits' targeted a man in Zimbabwe.

In 2011, three women were arrested after picking up men on a road between Gweru and Harare. Police found 31 condoms full of semen when they were stopped at a road block.

Last year, three other women reportedly stole a man's semen after forcing him to have sex with them during an abduction in Bulawayo.

In February, another teacher who was on his way to Bulawayo was kidnapped, drugged and gang raped by four women.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ree-women.html

also inb4 if they just ask a guy, he'll donate sperm willingly.....
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Obviously he was asking for it...getting into a car with people he doesn't know...taking drinks they gave him. He should have done more to protect himself.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Death! By Snu Snu!

But seriously, this is shitty. All this idiotic violence due to belief in witchcraft bullshit remedies.

Deleted
    Comment section:
    I've heard some excuses from errant husbands after going missing but this really takes the biscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Is this real life version of monstergirl quest ?

Seriously though - what kind of weird ass society needs to abduct and abuse someone to get semen? Especially if they're going to have sex with him anyway . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Seriously though - what kind of weird ass society needs to abduct and abuse someone to get semen? Especially if they're going to have sex with him anyway . . .
    The same society that murders people for their organs, limbs and so on. They're ignorant, supestitious and poor. That makes them desperate and desperate people do...desperate things.

He nutted so he liked it /s. Isn't it usually hard to have sex when you are loaded with alcohol? "Whiskey dick" comes to mind. IF they were going to threaten him with a gun why get him drunk in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't seriously say I've had and never ever fear I will have this experience. Lol FWIW
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Sperm bandits...... hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.

A friend of mine that lives there could give those slags more than enough semen....

How ugly are those sluts if they have to rape a guy?????
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-07-11 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    He nutted so he liked it /s. Isn't it usually hard to have sex when you are loaded with alcohol? "Whiskey dick" comes to mind. IF they were going to threaten him with a gun why get him drunk in the first place.
    They didn't give him alcohol. They drugged him.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Since when do soft drinks, also know as pop or soda, get you drunk? They drugged him you moron.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-07-11 at 09:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know they could have just asked nicely and he probably would have said yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You know they could have just asked nicely and he probably would have said yes.
    Their semen magic requires angry semen. Happy semen is just disgusting.

You can't rape a man. Reported and requesting moderator deletion of this topic, lifelong ban for OP, and the death penalty for everyone posting in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    Since when do soft drinks, also know as pop or soda, get you drunk? They drugged him you moron.
    My bad.
    I sort of skimmed it and saw the word "drink" several times and assumed it was alchohol.but if he was drugged, can you nut if you aren't conscious?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    Their semen magic requires angry semen. Happy semen is just disgusting.
    I suppose voodoo priestesses know more about this than I do.

My bad.
    I sort of skimmed it and saw the word "drink" several times and assumed it was alchohol.but if he was drugged, can you nut if you aren't conscious?
    Nocturnal emisssion