Enhancement Shaman - Help with DPS

I am struggling to improve my DPS. I feel I am performing about 200K below where I should based on sims. Looking for some advice on what I could change to see a step up improvement. Thanks in advance.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...VxyJX4#fight=1
    Warcraft logs - Goroth

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rea-52/haìkon
    Armory.

Thanks again for taking a look and providing feedback

Well just taking a quick glance, you only used one potion and your uptime on landslide and flametongue aren't high enough. Looking at my own logs, I had 96% uptime (yours was 88%) on flametongue so moving out to hide behind pillars shouldn't hurt the uptime too much.

Deleted
    Your legendaries are pretty garbo as well, especially for Goroth. Once you get appropriate legendaries you'll notice a difference.

from looking at gear and stats you have to much crit and haste and not enough mastery.... haste only needs to float just over 25% for soft cap.
    also look at getting the hekili addon as it helped me go from ~600k to 900k+ overnight, as it will help with showing when you need to rebuff.

Deleted
    Skimming through there are some things to be improved in the rotation as well.
    There is this nifty site where you can review your logging without going into that much detail yourself:

http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/QA...64/1?tab=basic

What others have stated is true. But you also need to improve on your stormstrike usage, based on these numbers.
    You will not hit all of your possible procs, but the SS hit count should be higher than the 22/52 - over half of your possible Stormstrikes are wasted on this parse. That's too much. Either you are pressing something else, or you are not next to the boss when you could be.

To get into rotations, for starters, I would suggest downloading Hekili's addon or Chesders TMW profile. It assists in informing you what should be optimal to press in the single target scenario based on your legendary/Tier/Talent setup. When you are familiar with the rotations in the ST scenario, you can optimize further.

Furthermore, when the rotation is on point - getting to know a fight is crucial to high dps. Of course, there are usually less things to move out of when playing on normal than on HC or mythic. But if you can plan a bit ahead on the fight, you can optimize the time you are standing right next to the boss. You should only use your CDs on the boss when you know you are going to be there for the duration, but you shouldn't delay them too long as you can miss a possible CD over the course of the fight length. Knowing when to do this on each fight requires either some planning before the raid, or enough attempts on the fight to memorize when to use what CD.

Hope this helps,
    Betjenten

Quote Originally Posted by Betjent View Post
    Skimming through there are some things to be improved in the rotation as well.
    There is this nifty site where you can review your logging without going into that much detail yourself:

.checkmywow.com/reports/QAtmNKrGb8VxyJX4/139198864/1?tab=basic

What others have stated is true. But you also need to improve on your stormstrike usage, based on these numbers.
    You will not hit all of your possible procs, but the SS hit count should be higher than the 22/52 - over half of your possible Stormstrikes are wasted on this parse. That's too much. Either you are pressing something else, or you are not next to the boss when you could be.
    I could be wrong, but I believe checkmywow is using the old tempest. When looking at my own log of normal Goroth, it had my SS procs usage at 29/70(for a 97% parse lol). It also had the old description of tempest above that metric.

Quote Originally Posted by killmory View Post
    also look at getting the hekili addon as it helped me go from ~600k to 900k+ overnight, as it will help with showing when you need to rebuff.
    How accurate is it ? I tried a few dungeons and sometimes I find it hard to believe I should do some specifics spells on some situations. E.g :
    - Cast CL even though there's only 1 target in front of me + the 2pieces buff is up.
    - Lot of Rockbiter cast instead of LL even though I feel like I had enough Maelstrom.

I may have gained a few dozens Kdps against a dummy (tbh I'm not sure, because enh shaman is pretty random. Could be even worse than Rogue lol), and it was interesting to see the sequence which was a little different (especially LL / Rockbiter cast) but tbh I feel like I should trust my guts instead. It also gets tiresome when the spells change every 0,1 sec, and you don't really know what to do anymore...