Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Glad for the fix. Only complain I have really is how they sit on male belfs back. They're too far up imo. They look fantastic on female belfs but with male belf and their posture... ugh

Now if only we had more mog options so we could match them to something

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    They are the opposite of the originals, and I hope it stays this way.

Easy to spot the fakes from the originals.
    Fakes? LoL, you do realize that you MUST have the originals to get these.... You just jealous of all the people with these?
    /sig

Quote Originally Posted by Kelxin View Post
    Fakes? LoL, you do realize that you MUST have the originals to get these.... You just jealous of all the people with these?
    Nope. I have the glaives on my Rogue since Mists. I guess you didn't read the other posts that came after. Figures.

And they are fake. If you have them on a Warrior/Rogue/DK, and you use the transmog item on your Demon Hunter, you don't have the real glaives equipped, do you? Is that so hard for some people to understand?

I guess it's rocket science to an average forum browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Nope. I have the glaives on my Rogue since Mists. I guess you didn't read the other posts that came after. Figures.

And they are fake. If you have them on a Warrior/Rogue/DK, and you use the transmog item on your Demon Hunter, you don't have the real glaives equipped, do you? Is that so hard for some people to understand?

I guess it's rocket science to an average forum browser.
    I have the old ones from BT since mid WotLK. Did you knew the old ones are swords?
    The new ones are glaives so now im confused witch ones are the fakes?

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I have the old ones from BT since mid WotLK. Did you knew the old ones are swords?
    The new ones are glaives so now im confused witch ones are the fakes?
    If something that simple confuses you, we have a problem. I can't help you.