Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Why would I be mad? You make no sense. I have the glaives and the achievement. That's why I say you can't read. Just going to start ignoring you kids.
    No you are not making any sense..

I got main hand in bc and offhand in wrath.. but are you realy trying to brag about the glaives that you got in MoP?wow good boy. Stop being mad and salty.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2017-07-28 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    No you are not making any sense..

I got main hand in bc and offhand in wrath.. but are you realy trying to brag about the glaives that you got in MoP?wow good boy. Stop being mad and salty.
    Sure thing buddy, keep sweet-talking me. We all know you don't even have the glaives, scrub. Like a guild would give you that item when it was current. Ha-fucking-ha.

As if you had a fucking clue.

Sure thing buddy, keep sweet-talking me. We all know you don't even have the glaives, scrub. You're just here to pretend.

Who the fuck even needs these ugly glaives? I always transmog glaives into felsteel swords.
    All right, gentlemen, let's review. The year is 2017 - that's two-zero-one-seven, as in the 21st Century - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of robed sissies.

I had the real glaives (or swords, since you think you're so smart) before you were probably born.
    The salt. Our shields cannot repel edge of this sharpness.

I liked the way they looked before the fix. I apparently got under everyone's skin by saying the transmog glaives were fake and oh, lord, did I get some DH panties in a twist.

Next thing I know, I'm salty and mad. For reasons unknown. *shrug*

I guess this sort of small-mindedness is to be expected from people who play a 4-button class.

Sure thing buddy, keep sweet-talking me. We all know you don't even have the glaives, scrub. Like a guild would give you that item when it was current. Ha-fucking-ha.

I could post a pic.., but realy your just mad. I dont need to prove anything.

GZ on glaives in mop dude!!!!!
    Show us your sexy glaives so we can all ser how happy you are!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Who the fuck even needs these ugly glaives? I always transmog glaives into felsteel swords.
    Altho I think your crazy, because they are cool always thought they are. Your making the poor guy cry! Show some love for hes MoP glaives!

Keep it social please guys, no need to chuck insults and such at each other.
    Last edited by Hugh Wattmate; 2017-07-28 at 05:34 PM.
    - BattleTag: Adam#2586 -