[Balance] Best ST setup for what I have?

Again i am offshore for work, very very limited bandwidth, if i am lucky i can load the page and check messages maybe three times a day, i can not login to wow of course. I was curious as what would be the best setup for single target, as i am working hard to try and figure out my rotation and my setups, i have done alot of reading but, i am still not sure which gear that i have would be the best setup for me for single target, I am considering running ED of course for the head piece, but my gear is limited, i was wondering what you all would though with my limited options, what would be my best setup? I thank you in advance for your time and patience.

Head:
    the emerald dreamcatcher - 970 - ***Legendary***
    Head - Stormheart Headdress - 900
    hood of the astral warden - 890

Neck:
    prydaz xarvaric's magnum opus - 970 - ***Legendary***
    locket of splintered souls - 920
    Radiant String of Scorpid Eyes - 890

Shoulder:
    Stormheart Mantle - 915
    Spaulders of aberrant inhibition - 890
    Mantle of the astral warden - 875

Back:
    Radiant moonlight - 970 - ***Legendary***
    Cloak of Stifling Brimstone - 915
    Cape of rigid order - 905 - back
    Stormheart drape - 905
    Cloak of astral warden - 885

Chest:
    ekowraith creator of worlds - 940 - ***Legendary***
    Robe of Astral Warden - 895
    Shorebreaker robes - 925

Wrist:
    Oneth's Intuition - 970 - ***Legendary***
    Blackfin wristband - 915 - wrist

Hands:
    Gloves of the Astral Warden - 890
    Brinewashed leather grips - 915
    Raven's veil gloves - 890

Waist:
    Waistguard of Profane Duplicity - 910

Legs:
    Leggings of the Astral Warden - 875
    Bloodclaw leggings - 895

Feet:
    Promise of elune the moon goddess - 940 - ***Legendary***
    Treads of Violent Intrusion - 900

Finger:
    Impeccable Fel Essence - 970 ***Legendary***
    Band of Decaying Rubies - 900

Trinket:
    kil'jaden's burning wish - 940 - ***Legendary***
    Charm of the Rising Tide - 900
    Infernal writ - 900
    Chrono shard - 895
    Whisper in the Dark - 880
    Erratic metronome - 875

god you put so much effort into this and the last post. fuck it.

most likely

stormheart helm, stormheart shoulders, stormheart cloak, astral warden chest, astral warden gloves, legendary wrists + ring, whispers+ charm for trinkets, other slots whatever is highest ilvl

4pc astral warden will probs do more than 2pc/2pc if the ilvls are high enough, which they dont seem to be

Quote Originally Posted by peki View Post
    god you put so much effort into this and the last post. fuck it.

most likely

stormheart helm, stormheart shoulders, stormheart cloak, astral warden chest, astral warden gloves, legendary wrists + ring, whispers+ charm for trinkets, other slots whatever is highest ilvl

4pc astral warden will probs do more than 2pc/2pc if the ilvls are high enough, which they dont seem to be
    Thank you for your reply, when I get home in a week or two I will give it a try and hopefully do some good for a change, the trinkets is there a certain time I should try to use them? I see certain post about other trinkets when it's best to use them?

Well charm is best used first on pull with hero and Incarnation and throughout the fight, align it best with incarnation. If a fight has predictible movement at the start (avatar) you will want to save it for when the aoe on ground stops.

You need to know the fights so you use your trinket the best.

I recommend you go with your highest 2p T19 and 4p T20. I use t19 shoulders and legs and rest 4p for the T20 since i dont want much crit or versa on my gear.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    Well charm is best used first on pull with hero and Incarnation and throughout the fight, align it best with incarnation. If a fight has predictible movement at the start (avatar) you will want to save it for when the aoe on ground stops.

You need to know the fights so you use your trinket the best.

I recommend you go with your highest 2p T19 and 4p T20. I use t19 shoulders and legs and rest 4p for the T20 since i dont want much crit or versa on my gear.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk
    Thank you for your time and reply, I will work on trying to get my 4th T20 piece when I get home and I read in one of the guides the best 2 - T19 pieces to wear I'm guessing I need to do heroic to get those.