Deleted

Returned to wow after some months pause, need advice for gearing

Hello guys. Due to RL issues I had to pause my wow play for good 9-10 months.
    I would like to ask you for help on quick gearing my resto druid
    I am sitting at norm/hc EN gear with 860ilvl.
    Have bad feeling that pugs for normal Nighthold will not take me bcs of ilvl.
    Maybe do mythics and hope they will not kick me when they see my ilvl?

I would love to raid with my guild again just raid leader said first get some ilvl up.
    So how should I do that as fast as possible?

Thanks a lot

Go farm nethershards and get 880 tokens.
    Ask guildies to run you through some higher level key for the weekly chest.
    Run all mythic 0 dungeons.
    Do all NH, TOS lfr.
    After pug some NH n/ hc.
    You should be at 880-890, enough for ToS N with guild.
    Go with your guild this week and do Black Temple Timwalking.
    Do wq.

There's plenty of sources for gear.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

-Download the addon 'personal loot helper'. It lets you and your group know if items are an upgrade by ilvl for you.
    -Play as a tank or healer. This is absolutely critical in getting invited to groups. Spam low level Mythic +. You should be able to get into groups doing 2-7 keys which drop 875-895 loot.
    -Queue all the NH/ToS LFRs. PLH will let you know if someone gets an item they don't need. Whisper people politely and try your luck to get extra upgrades.
    -Do the invasion every time they are up. You can get 5K nethershards from every 2 invasions which is enough for an 880 item.
    -Do any WQ that award gear - some of the PVP ones give 880 gear.
    -Mythic 0s - there are plenty of groups running them right now with the mage tower buff.
    -You've said you're a healer - you can probably get into normal NH runs when you're close to 880+
    -Upgrade your legendaries to 970. 2 of these will give you about a +4 ilvl boost.
    -Crafted gear is very cheap. You can get the 900 crafted items for about 25-40K per piece for armor. Rings and trinkets tend to be a lot more expensive.

It's ridiculously easy to get geared these days. My fresh paladin (holy MS and playing Tank) is 886 ilvl after /played 14 hours at 110. This was done completely solo with no carries from guildies and the only crafted item is a 900 DMC trinket.

Also, you can get from AH some 900ilvl BOE Back/waists from NH/TOS trash that go for 4-5k gold.

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    Also, you can get from AH some 900ilvl BOE Back/waists from NH/TOS trash that go for 4-5k gold.
    I came back one week ago after stopped in the beginning of 7.1.5, with 150k gold, buyed all craft ilvl 900, incluinding neck, ring and trinket. Best deal ever.

Deleted
    Thx a lot for your support guys.
    WIll try what you described here.

Deleted
    Guys one more question.
    What talents do you suggest for TOS normal and HC healing ?
    Currently I am running Abudance + Sotf + FLourish + Spring Blossom an AOE healing build.