Thread: M+ Invitational

M+ Invitational

Do you have any predictions or personal aspirations for this? Taking racials into account, do you think players will gravitate towards a particular faction?

Horde, no doubt.

Deleted
    I think Horde racials suit M+ runs much better. AoE silence / AoE stun = top tier vs. trash.

Deleted
    I really hope we see a bloodelf racial nerf after this tourament when blizzard sees that 95% are playing bloodelfs.

Deleted
    Still, Human racial removes Parjesh's spear dot for example, stoneform removes Moroes bleed, NE racial allows you to dodge Moroes vanish and many other things, its not as black and white as you may think

BE racial mainly helps on dungeons where casts are really dangerous/annoying like VotW tank demons/felhunters or Lower kara choir and MoS if you're planning for big pulls on the deck of the Naglfar (which i doubt will be done considering the keys will be high)
    I would say the most useless racials are gnomish (i cant recall a boss ensnaring me from the top of my head) and Tauren (why would you want to DR stuns on mobs with that terrible aoe stun?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    Still, Human racial removes Parjesh's spear dot for example, stoneform removes Moroes bleed, NE racial allows you to dodge Moroes vanish and many other things, its not as black and white as you may think

BE racial mainly helps on dungeons where casts are really dangerous/annoying like VotW tank demons/felhunters or Lower kara choir and MoS if you're planning for big pulls on the deck of the Naglfar (which i doubt will be done considering the keys will be high)
    I would say the most useless racials are gnomish (i cant recall a boss ensnaring me from the top of my head) and Tauren (why would you want to DR stuns on mobs with that terrible aoe stun?)
    Horde racials are better for dps and CC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Horde racials are better for dps and CC.
    No theyre not, NE is better for Sub rogues for example (as well as allowing you to dodge boss abilities and corpse run)
    And CC isnt as much of a problem for dungeons like Top Kara or EoA (depending on affixes)

Quote Originally Posted by ruediruempel View Post
    I really hope we see a bloodelf racial nerf after this tourament when blizzard sees that 95% are playing bloodelfs.
    I'm quite certain Bliz doesn't need this invitational to know how each race is represented.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruediruempel View Post
    I'd take a BELF racial nerf if Alliance gets a Human racial nerf.

Horde has better PvE racials and Alliance better PvP racials. Been like this for almost a decade.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I'm planning to try to qualify with a team... as of last week before reset to LOL easy week we held rank 4 Lower and rank 2 Upper in time. Granted that is all fodder as there was no reason to push other than seeing your name on a meaningless leaderboard. But now were gonna try to qualify and see if we can compete with the best of the best .

7+ Year Old Account
    There are so many cheese-able boss mechanics with NE shadowmeld in m+, so I'm sure it wont be completely horde dominated.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Do you have any predictions or personal aspirations for this? Taking racials into account, do you think players will gravitate towards a particular faction?
    koreans have the best racials for this

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    There are so many cheese-able boss mechanics with NE shadowmeld in m+, so I'm sure it wont be completely horde dominated.
    Do you have a list you could make off the top of your head? That sounds interesting

it'll be interesting just to see all of the broken shit that you can do in dungeons which has gone unnoticed this expansion because it doesnt actually matter (until now).

expecting prot pala hunter DH warlock resto druid to be something standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Do you have a list you could make off the top of your head? That sounds interesting
    Just a couple I can remember my dps talking about.
    EoA- Warlord Parjesh - Impaling Spear
    Maw- Harbaron - Fragment
    DHT- Shade of Xavius - Feed on the Weak
    CoS- Baalgar the Watchful (eye mini boss) - Disintegration Beam

It also drops necrotic stacks in non-boss fights, which can be handy in some of the larger pulls.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    it'll be interesting just to see all of the broken shit that you can do in dungeons which has gone unnoticed this expansion because it doesnt actually matter (until now).

expecting prot pala hunter DH warlock resto druid to be something standard.
    I thought Blood DK was the new hotness?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    I thought Blood DK was the new hotness?
    since last season actually. prots are so 2016 :P

I wonder if blizzard really thought this through... I have a feeling this is just going to highlight class imbalance issues and promote spot hot fixes and nerfs biased around how quickly some classes can AoE cleave.

Deleted
    chinese have also very good racials for it