Deleted

[ISSUE] Very long loading / buffering

So.. it started on Monday:

Videos hit a wall at some point and i get an endless spinning circle of buffering. SOMETIMES it goes back to playing if I leave it for a while.

What's more, i couldn't load Twitch yesterday. Two days ago I got "This page is in another castle" but yesterday I couldn't load it at all - black screen with twitch logo. Today I could load a stream but it took quite long.

*Yesterday I was playing Paladins and couldn't see my friend list for a while (my friend that was online PMed me on Steam that I'm still offline for him). Then I couldn't chat for entire session (I could see massages and could type but my text didn't appear)

I can browse net just fine, can play online games... so what's up? I didn't change anything before the issue occurred. I have updated Adobe and Flash, I cleaned trash files and logs, checked all the .exe running, scanned for viruses, tried disabling anti-virus and firewall, rebooting modem, checked settings (also via typing ip in browser), changed dns(?) - nothing helps. Wi-fi from the modem works fine - I can browse and load videos on smartphone and TV (apart from Twitch on TV, it has never worked tho)

Any idea what's going on? I'm helpless at computer stuff. (Of course problem occurres on all browsers)

EDIT: *This might not be related to issue since Paladins had some "connectivity problems".
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2017-07-12 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly sure on your issue, is it for specific pages only? Yesterday (12th of july) was some protest on Net Neutrality yada yada.
    When you have a problem with net speeds, first check your speeds on speedtest.net
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Speedtest shows normal results (I did it before you posted btw). Happens on all browsers and accounts (I created a new windows account just to test). Today I couldn't even load youtube.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Speedtest shows normal results (I did it before you posted btw). Happens on all browsers and accounts (I created a new windows account just to test). Today I couldn't even load youtube.com
    What browser are you using? Have you tried pinging the youtube servers, for example?

Deleted
    I've already said that it happens on all browsers. And yeah, I tried pinging and it shows 10ms average on twitch. My net is fine, it must be something with my PC... I guess it's time to buy a new one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've already said that it happens on all browsers. And yeah, I tried pinging and it shows 10ms average on twitch. My net is fine, it must be something with my PC... I guess it's time to buy a new one.
    wut?
    have you tried running browser with no addons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it happen on any other computer?

Have you tried doing a full cleanup on the system? If so, what about reinstalling? I Know you said you 'did a scan' but thats... not much.

Replacing your system is silly. That's like going and getting a new car because you saw the check engine light pop up, but you are fairly certain you put in gas in the past few days.

Could be a router issue, network stack, cables, malware... A lot of things. Just because your ping is fine doesn't mean much.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

So.. it started on Monday:

Videos hit a wall at some point and i get an endless spinning circle of buffering. SOMETIMES it goes back to playing if I leave it for a while.

What's more, i couldn't load Twitch yesterday. Two days ago I got "This page is in another castle" but yesterday I couldn't load it at all - black screen with twitch logo. Today I could load a stream but it took quite long.

*Yesterday I was playing Paladins and couldn't see my friend list for a while (my friend that was online PMed me on Steam that I'm still offline for him). Then I couldn't chat for entire session (I could see massages and could type but my text didn't appear)

I can browse net just fine, can play online games... so what's up? I didn't change anything before the issue occurred. I have updated Adobe and Flash, I cleaned trash files and logs, checked all the .exe running, scanned for viruses, tried disabling anti-virus and firewall, rebooting modem, checked settings (also via typing ip in browser), changed dns(?) - nothing helps. Wi-fi from the modem works fine - I can browse and load videos on smartphone and TV (apart from Twitch on TV, it has never worked tho)

Any idea what's going on? I'm helpless at computer stuff. (Of course problem occurres on all browsers)

EDIT: *This might not be related to issue since Paladins had some "connectivity problems".

How far are you from the wireless gateway? Are you using a router between modem and pc? Try testing without wifi (plug directly into modem) or bypass router if you can for testing purposes. Your router or gateway may need a reset or firmware update if it has one available. This tends to happen to wireless connections.

Deleted
    Modem's cable is plugged into my PC all the time.

Try doing a hard reset on it. If it has a reset button, press and hold it for 10secs. Afterwards do a power cycle on it and test again.

Deleted
    I've tried but nothing changed.

I've tried but nothing changed.
    Have you tried updating your browsers? If you have, and
    If your in the US, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/j5create...?skuId=2001047

Try something like that. if that fixes your issue, it may just be the ethernet port is starting to go. At best case, you fixed your problem for 25 and at worst case, your problem isn't fixed and you can return it. If you do not have a usb3 port on your computer, buy the usb2 one as it will save you 5$.

Another step you can take before purchasing that is go into network and sharing>network adapters, disabling your ethernet port and enabling it again after about 15 seconds.