Thread: WQ boss in ToS

WQ boss in ToS

Welp, I didn't see it coming.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

15+ Year Old Account
    We spent a good 12min aoeing it down, good times
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

A guildmate's friend said their guild did not experience issues with his spawn and they just killed him normally. They mentioned something about "dropping down" to get to him but like.....there are impenetrable invisible walls surrounding the entirety of that path to Mistress, so I have no clue what they're talking about.

The only thing I can think of is that the mob has a spawn script that bugs out depending on which direction you approach him from. We took the stairs instead of dropping down from Harjatan. What route did you guys take?

EDIT: This morning I went in to our cleared normal instance and took the stairs. He was bugged out. I just now went in again jumping down from Harjatan's room instead and he spawned. Hopefully this was hotfixed.
    Last edited by The Cheat; 2017-07-12 at 10:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard you needed a Demon Hunter to see him... if so that was stupid design.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    I heard you needed a Demon Hunter to see him... if so that was stupid design.
    Demon Hunters could just look through the ground to see him, but that was because he was bugged down there, not because he was meant to be there.
    Anyway, he was hotfixed last night.