Cache of Fel Treasures and similar items

Is it just me, or do these caches from the raid missions have a really fucking high chance of rewarding neck/ring/cloak? Seems like I get nothing but garbage from them. No trinkets, no chest/legs/helm, just endless rings and necks and cloaks. Maybe a waist if I'm lucky.

Nope, you got unlucky. RNG being RNG.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    I've seen a lot of people getting shit in every caches since the first time they put that in wow. I believe they are cursed, or made only to stuff the spec you never play, or maybe it's a setup. One sure thing : you're are definitely not the only one to be disappointed cache after cache.
    On another point, the challegner caches seem to be blessed by rngesus, and almost never made me want to kill myself.

Probably just RNG.
    Not sure though, because I received 9 or 10 Gul'dan belts from NH caches.

I got a 940 cloak ... sadly useless to me. You basically need to expect garbage from these things. Relics/neck/ring/trinkets are the only thing that should be of use, since you'll use tier in other slots.

I was really annoyed with the rewards for this week. I did the dungeon timewalking before raid on Tuesday and got a 900 Rising Tide. After killing Mistress and on our first break of the night I went and turned in the mission quest only to get a 915 Rising Tide.

A. Rising Tide isn't the greatest for me.
    B. I already have a 930 Rising Tide.

-____________-

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    I was really annoyed with the rewards for this week. I did the dungeon timewalking before raid on Tuesday and got a 900 Rising Tide. After killing Mistress and on our first break of the night I went and turned in the mission quest only to get a 915 Rising Tide.

A. Rising Tide isn't the greatest for me.
    B. I already have a 930 Rising Tide.

-____________-
    Then you went and looked at the Obliterum forge with your 900 rising tide, 915 rising tide, and 930 rising tide and wondered why you can have nice things.

Even if it only upgraded it 10 i lvls,(5 for each ring) that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Nope, you got unlucky. RNG being RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by saradonin View Post
    Probably just RNG.
    Not sure though, because I received 9 or 10 Gul'dan belts from NH caches.
    Really horrible RNG. The Heroic one last night gave me the ring off of KJ...the normal one from the weekly quest just gave me that ring again.

Blizzard

pls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Is it just me, or do these caches from the raid missions have a really fucking high chance of rewarding neck/ring/cloak? Seems like I get nothing but garbage from them. No trinkets, no chest/legs/helm, just endless rings and necks and cloaks. Maybe a waist if I'm lucky.
    I got a 925 BiS frost relic out of my normal cache
    ymmv

RNG is RNG. I usually get odd sods of belts gloves bracers from mine usually

Mage | Demon Hunter | Druid

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

I got a 900 DOS from one of the caches once but usually its just crap.

Step up step up to play the Legion wheel of fortune.

It's probably because of the whole rings not having secondary stats thing anymore. Used to be you'd need at least a few int rings/necks, a few agi rings/necks, and a few str rings/necks spread out around the raid for all the different types. Then in Legion they got rid of the primary stats, but forgot they didn't need 6+ rings/necks dropping from the raid anymore.

Edit: Come to think of it, cloaks got this treatment too, kinda. I remember guildies getting cloaks all the time, they were our most common DE fodder. But that might be because they added tier ones.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-07-14 at 08:16 AM. Reason: More info.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.