Thread: New hero?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Well done!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

My guess is that it just got to be Garrosh. It looks like a bald orc standing in that portal and I think the glowing eye color is because of the portal being green. Also on his right hand the shadowy part looks a little like Gorehowl.

Maybe its Kazzak!

or wait

Larger
    http://i.imgur.com/CWeWJ0F.jpg

i have no idea
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-07-19 at 04:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Tell me please, this is an joke? No i have nothing against Mei, but it is not her time yet!
    dissapointedpepe.jpg
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Turning up the brightness & contrast makes it a little clearer. I think it looks very much like a Voidwalker.

It's almost identical to the Chronomatic Anomaly from Nighthold. You can see a dark patch beneath the eyes that looks like a huge gaping mouth. You can see the outline of elaborate bracers. And you can clearly see how his lower body trails off into nothing.

Dimensius the All-Devouring was in Outland. As are many Voidwalkers...

Ask yourself, why would Blizzard portray this hero specifically as a shadow?
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-07-19 at 04:51 PM.

Literally don't see anything. People seem to be really, really stretching here.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Ask yourself, why would Blizzard portray this hero as a shadow?
    Because they like teasing us and having people speculating in reddit, twitter and the forums attracts new players.

If the silhouette does look like the hero (a shaded version of their artwork), it's not looking forward or it's missing an arm. If the silhouette was drawn by hand over the portal, it could be literally anyone.

And now I can't unsee it as someone doing the Strutting Leo.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2017-07-19 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Someone on facebook noted that this is first portal according to Snake emblem -> http://i.imgur.com/8nRxCFh.jpg
    that is not how it works
    the azeroth side has a snake, the draenor side has a dragon
    so it just confirms this is on the azeroth side... and thats pretty odvious anyways...

dark portal on azeroth, you can go see this in game right now

dark portal on draenor side

Deleted
    i say its Lady Vashj.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    that is not how it works
    the azeroth side has a snake, the draenor side has a dragon
    so it just confirms this is on the azeroth side... and thats pretty odvious anyways...

dark portal on azeroth, you can go see this in game right now

dark portal on draenor side
    Fair enough and portal is showed with Snake emblem not dragon. But important question is, why background around dark portal looks alike hellfire peninsula? Or it is Blasted Lands? Idk now.

So probably we got potential list.

Kil'Jaeden - Because he in MU corrupted orcs.
    Grom Hellscream - Someone mentioned bald orc with green eyes, but he got only green eyes when he was fel orc.
    Garrosh Hellscream - Same as Grom, but he was never corrupted but was bald.
    Ner'Zhul - Obvious connection because skull of Gul'Dan, Dark Portal and Scepter Of Sargeras.
    Dimensius The All Devouring - As someone posted, we see an void figure?
    Maiev Shadowsong - She went in hunt for Illidan to Outland, also idk it is just me. Or i see night elf leafs in portal?

My guess is that it's Akama. Probably because I'd really love to see him in the game, but he was behind the portal, so who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    My guess is that it's Akama. Probably because I'd really love to see him in the game, but he was behind the portal, so who knows?
    I doubt it is Akama because he got blue eyes, even if as broken.

But we must remember, that after D'Va everything is possible. Even Goldtooth from Elwynn Forest or Hogger.
    Last edited by DesoPL; 2017-07-19 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I doubt it is Akama because he got blue eyes, even if as broken.
    Oh, I was sure he had green eyes. Guess Akama is out then.

Deleted
    First thing I thought when I saw it was that it looked like a Draenei/Eredar walking pose, so adding the Dark Portal to that and the green eyes and I'm going to go with Archimonde.

It's LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNKKKKKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNSSSSSS!!

His lvl 10 ability is Mass Whelplings: Summon whelpling eggs in an area. Any enemy who walks through breaks the eggs and is instantly attacked by all minions and whelplings in the area.

When he dies, he runs around like Leoric, but eating fried chicken until his timer is up.

They said more in-demand than Stukov... and I'm honestly stumped, because Stukov was in pretty high demand after Kel'thuzad. I honestly can't think of anyone in Warcraft, with close Burning Legion and Dark Portal ties.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    They said more in-demand than Stukov... and I'm honestly stumped, because Stukov was in pretty high demand after Kel'thuzad. I honestly can't think of anyone in Warcraft, with close Burning Legion and Dark Portal ties.
    I think the translation was 'more popular' than in demand. That being said, Stukov wasn't exactly A-tier popularity so it could be practically anyone in the Warcraft universe still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

You forgot your /s at the end.

Garrosh, Grommash, Khadgar, Alleria, Turalyon, Ner'zhul, Kil'jaeden, to name what comes off the top of my head.

Going off of this, though, and that statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's probably Garrosh or Grommash. The eyes are a bit deceiving, but the head shaping is there for Garrosh. No hair visible at all.

Even that theory, though, is thrown off by the fact that the portal side we're seeing is Azeroth's, so it doesn't make as much sense for it to be him.

Of course, this is all just fun speculation to me - after the D. Va teasers, I'm ready for it to be Red Shirt Guy. My best guesses are Garrosh, Grommash, or Akama, but in the end, we'll find out when it's told clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Maiev Shadowsong. Beyond a doubt.