Thread: New hero?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Tbh I find all overwatch heroes terrible in hots. They just dont fit the dota theme imo - RPG & RTS heroes work best..
    This world can have but one emperor!

The only one I really hate is Genji. He put in a kind of mobility that sort of severely dampens my enjoyment of the game. Tracer had the highest mobility since then, but her counterplay was easily understood and if you got her, you got her.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    The only one I really hate is Genji. He put in a kind of mobility that sort of severely dampens my enjoyment of the game. Tracer had the highest mobility since then, but her counterplay was easily understood and if you got her, you got her.
    Tracer is also squishy as fuck, which is good since she can move and attack at the same time. Genji on the other hand has a pretty high healthpool, his W makes him invulnerable by default, can pretty much attack and move too, two fucking movement abilities that go through terrain, AND all of his shuriken charges refresh at once.

He's just so fucking unfun to play against. Just pure cancer to HotS.

Edit: I also forgot about Dragonblade, which gives him a ton of mobility.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2017-07-23 at 12:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Whats wrong with defending Nazis?
    Quote Originally Posted by FS- View Post
    Yes, Hitler was right and was no devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Tbh I find all overwatch heroes terrible in hots. They just dont fit the dota theme imo - RPG & RTS heroes work best..
    I can't think of a single reason they don't fit.

The game currently has:Angels, teleporting girls, heavy metal minotaurs, girl piloting a mech, aliens with energy blades, demons, guys with miniguns in powered armor, werewolves, girl driving a tank, cyber ninjas, elf wizards, mechanical probes, kung fu monks, cloaking snipers, 2 different undead kings, alien bugs...

Now could you explain, exactly, how, out of that list, the cyber ninja, girl piloting a mech, and a teleporting girl are out of place, but cloaking snipers, minigun toting dudes in powered armor, and a girl driving a tank fight right in?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Tracer is also squishy as fuck, which is good since she can move and attack at the same time. Genji on the other hand has a pretty high healthpool, his W makes him invulnerable by default, can pretty much attack and move too, two fucking movement abilities that go through terrain, AND all of his shuriken charges refresh at once.

They need to remove Dodge talent from Genji, it is the biggest reason he is so strong. Not only he is highly mobile to dodge abilities and can make himself protected, AA Heroes are unable to trade into him as he can completely negate 3 basic Attacks which is probably as much AAs you can dish into him after Deflect drops and before he zips away
    Last edited by RH92; 2017-07-23 at 10:09 AM.

Tracer maybe is squishy, but yesterday i watched HGC and. Damn son if some pro play Tracer, she can do an mess.
    Whatever...

It is just boring Garrosh guys, We can all pack up and go home.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post

When you do things like this to counter Genji, maybe he's a tad too strong

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv...54x480.mp4#t=0

Sad thing is, I can see Genji escaping if given a fraction of a second to react.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    They need to remove Dodge talent from Genji, it is the biggest reason he is so strong. Not only he is highly mobile to dodge abilities and can make himself protected, AA Heroes are unable to trade into him as he can completely negate 3 basic Attacks which is probably as much AAs you can dish into him after Deflect drops and before he zips away
    Yeah that talent is also part of the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    When you do things like this to counter Genji, maybe he's a tad too strong

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv...54x480.mp4#t=0

Sad thing is, I can see Genji escaping if given a fraction of a second to react.
    I fucking loved that entire stream, and the previous team league stream they had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Whats wrong with defending Nazis?
    Quote Originally Posted by FS- View Post
    Yes, Hitler was right and was no devil.

Potential theories? Deathwing is since 2.0 release most expected hero.
    Whatever...

I think the reddit leak is more substantial, especially with all the other information we've been given about getting more supports this year. Ana would make sense to be added since we don't have any kind of support like her yet. At least I hope that the reddit lineup is the one that's happening since it seems both plausible and logical, not just a list of most-wanted-characters that people are deriving from hints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.