Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'm well aware. Don't want to jump out of the frying pan and into the fire though.
    Not that I approve of this kind of line of political thinking but I'd be very surprised if anything really came of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It would be easier to simply ban the use of encryption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do politicians realize what happens if they attack encryption?

That means every single credit card, debit card, monetary transaction, etc, is vulnerable to the world. Every single one.

That will do a whole lot more damage than some asshole terrorists encrypting their secret plans.
    Putin khuliyo

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Rest assured, Germany is is a million times more democratic than the US. Also: WhatsApp wasn't made illegal here, where do you guys get this crap from?? I had it open just seconds ago, talking to my GF and dad - and have been for as long as it's on the market. What do you try to accomplish with this blatant disinformation?
    The illegal part is not Whatsapp itself, but you have to inform all your contacts about the upload of their phone numbers to the company. not all of your contacts may be Whatsapp-customers themselves and you are just not entitled to share your contacts with a company without their consent.